WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're probably just the ones who didn't cheat. :eek::cool:
It's pretty obvious that Quipling and I have sick command of English. Limbo Pete is less obvious because he doesn't write for effect on Sherdog very often, but he's a hardworking academic.

It's pretty obvious that Quipling and I have sick command of English. Limbo Pete is less obvious because he doesn't write for effect on Sherdog very often, but he's a hardworking academic.

I'll take your word for it. Was just trying to make dontsnitch feel better.

He was derailing a thread on purpose and admitted to just making comments to troll people. Also started making racist comments (i.e. "Hussein Obama"). That with his history and current dubbed status made it easy for the mods to give him the boot.

Nice,

ha I will be careful with my posts too! hahahah

I love that guy for some reason.

Didn't watch but I assume it goes something like this:

"The blue here, I assume that's the water, and uh, the boat would have been inside of that water. Well, on the water, and then in the water. I'll see if I can find an image of a boat to put on screen. There, that's a boat. So the boat, it went into the water, and we don't know what happened, but it appears something went wrong and now the boat is no longer on the water."

I love that guy for some reason.

Didn't watch but I assume it goes something like this:

"The blue here, I assume that's the water, and uh, the boat would have been inside of that water. Well, on the water, and then in the water. I'll see if I can find an image of a boat to put on screen. There, that's a boat. So the boat, it went into the water, and we don't know what happened, but it appears something went wrong and now the boat is no longer on the water."
You forgot a few ums and uhs IMO

otherwise, spot on <Lmaoo> I really do love the guy though in a flamboyantly gay way

Dude, 10 people are dead and 14 missing. There was like 31 people on that boat.... holy shit

More like a hardly working academic, amirite @Limbo Pete ?

tenor.gif

LOL, you couldn't even spell "faulty" correctly.

idjut.gif

On Frenchman Street posted on a ledge with a bottle of whiskey, a slice of pizza, and a joint watching The Real Unscripted pull up on a truck with a PA posted on the corner and snag himself a big crowd. Dude stands on the truck and raps and does amazing freestyle shit.

I love most American cities, but there are none like New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back