Social War Room Lounge V128: The Great Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a currency exchange guru in the house? I have some US funds and now that 1 USD is worth 1.38 CDN, is it a good time to convert? Anyone think the Canadian dollar will slip any further? It seems unlikely on the surface but I know nothing about this stuff.

You may as well be making interest swaps. It’s 100% speculative and anyone who could predict with any accuracy this stuff would be instantly wealthy.

straw i guess? Those Canadian dollars are too flimsy for anything else

Flimsy?

You don't know about the new dollars, do you? You could cut a man's throat with Canadian currency. It's very sturdy.

@INTERL0PER what brings you around these parts?
"These parts" being The War Room?

My own masochism mostly. The constant insanity and bickering drives me nuts and frustrates the shit out of me, often leaving me angry and slightly depressed about the fate of our species, but it's like a train wreck I can't stop watching.

Basically, I don't know any insane people IRL, so this is where I get my fix.

You may as well be making interest swaps. It’s 100% speculative and anyone who could predict with any accuracy this stuff would be instantly wealthy.
If what you're saying is, "No one knows," OK fair, enough. But trends can be predictable. So it was a hope.

Not sure how I ended up reading about villages at war with child snatching chimpanzees but holy shit this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.na...d-people-are-clashing-in-rural-uganda-feature
Too bad Yorkist isn't around to tell us how he doesn't care because there are no chimps where lives so it doesn't affect him or his family.

But seriously, that is so sad and disturbing--what a graphic sign of the unintended consequences our effects on the environment.

Too bad Yorkist isn't around to tell us how he doesn't care because there are no chimps where lives so it doesn't affect him or his family.

But seriously, that is so sad and disturbing--what a graphic sign of the unintended consequences our effects on the environment.
Dude imagine living in fear that a chimpanzee is going to snatch your toddler and rip their intestines out and eat their kidneys in front of you.

Fuck that.

Dude imagine living in fear that a chimpanzee is going to snatch your toddler and rip their intestines out and eat their kidneys in front of you.

Fuck that.
Welcome to my dreams.

Well, that sounded like a good line, but none of the dreams I remember are ever that insanely traumatizing. It is true that I sometimes feel like I've been dreaming a lot but have blocked it out because it's so disturbing, but I digress.

It's as tragic and avoidable as what's going on in Minnesota.

If what you're saying is, "No one knows," OK fair, enough. But trends can be predictable. So it was a hope.

No one knows or at least no one has been able to know accurately enough to beat the market with any consistency. On top of that all predictable trends, at least the market consensus of those trend, are already baked into the price. If that f/x currency expert has any insight at all, he and 1000s of others have already acted on it and traded the deal away. Just saying that FX is so speculative from an investment perspective, retail investments are pure gambling. It’s ok to roll the dice on a bunch, but be able to afford it and know the risk.

No one knows or at least no one has been able to know accurately enough to beat the market with any consistency. On top of that all predictable trends, at least the market consensus of those trend, are already baked into the price. If that f/x currency expert has any insight at all, he and 1000s of others have already acted on it and traded the deal away. Just saying that FX is so speculative from an investment perspective, retail investments are pure gambling. It’s ok to roll the dice on a bunch, but be able to afford it and know the risk.
You may misunderstand my intention. This is a 1-time, 1-way transaction. I'm not trying to play money markets. USD aren't particularly useful to me inherently but I got them at 20 cents on the dollar, so I just want to cash in when the exchange rate is advantageous. If there's anything in the wind that suggests that advantage will grow, I should wait. If it will shrink, I want to git while the gittin's good.

Flimsy?

You don't know about the new dollars, do you? You could cut a man's throat with Canadian currency. It's very sturdy.

are they some form of plastic or something? or do I have that wrong?

too lazy to google

#firstworldlazinessawwwyeah

This post adds to your beauty Mr. Gandhi, it has a rigid architect that illustrates your conviction while remaining true to your actuality. The flavors seem to be enhancing with each waking breath.

This post adds to your beauty Mr. Gandhi, it has a rigid architect that illustrates your conviction while remaining true to your actuality. The flavors seem to be enhancing with each waking breath.

Do you think with a bit of meditation he could dip his head into the Nexus? I ask because I'm updating our spreadsheet.

Welcome to my dreams.

Well, that sounded like a good line, but none of the dreams I remember are ever that insanely traumatizing. It is true that I sometimes feel like I've been dreaming a lot but have blocked it out because it's so disturbing, but I digress.

It's as tragic and avoidable as what's going on in Minnesota.
I had a dream I was in a spaceship, tied to a table and cannibal astronauts were eating my stomach. Just biting and chewing through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back