WAR ROOM LOUNGE V34: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Bottom line: do you support the institution of capital punishment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? White privilege day? Don't go full sjw on us.

This is nothing more than a free pass of any judgment on utterly and completely binge drinking, and that's coming from someone with so much Irish heritage I got sunburnt ice fishing this year :(

(it was a joke)

(it was a joke)

Blank+_c57b2d2efba50eb081b2c0420acb81c3.jpg

Who would have thought that the Irish, of all people, would be the ones to legitimize White Privilege Day? I genuinely can't tell if this is progress or not.
Oh my God the words we're going to have when I'm sober.

You want to use lip gloss? Are you female or the stereotypical blue haired femboy with that patented limp wrist?
LMAO that was a joke buddy. You and your lady are a fine looking couple, but you do give off a lip gloss vibe. Geez so sensitive.;)

Whatever he looks like, he must have a dick smaller than a golf pencil to brag about himself so much.
He posts his pics all the time around here, this was his latest entry.
Oq6m1kA.jpg
Them's some pretty lips. And the girl's don't look bad either.<BC1>

LMAO that was a joke buddy. You and your lady are a fine looking couple, but you do give off a lip gloss vibe. Geez so sensitive.;)

He posts his pics all the time around here, this was his latest entry.
Oq6m1kA.jpg
Them's some pretty lips. And the girl's don't look bad either.<BC1>

Thank you...

Lmao as soon as I started drinking I bought a really nice fixed blade knife and actually thought "I hope I don't fuck up as bad as @Fawlty did when he got day drank but IRL.

Lmao as soon as I started drinking I bought a really nice fixed blade knife and actually thought "I hope I don't fuck up as bad as @Fawlty did when he got day drank but IRL.
Agreed, I hope you don't get rage banned IRL by some paranoid dude out there.

Someone removed the first “o” from the “county information” sign.

Why, I never...

Last edited:

You will resonate with a powerful upper back Mr. Limbo.... Mr. Hunt is exceptional to such physiology and a part of your existence knows this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back