War Room Mysteries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Such a boring mystery thread because no one is concrete about who is who. Its just people accusing each other with no basis or fact and i get the feeling people are even trying to falsely implicate themselves because this thread is so boring.

I asked my Uncle, GS-13 in the NSA, if Sherdog is of any interest to them

not like he tells me much, or will admit shit, but he no idea what the hell I was talking about

<{CMPALM}>

{<jordan}

To be honest I would have asked also.

Why can't we have quality posters like @EvilEyeGouger anymore? Where did he go? What would he say about today's political climate?

I miss those days.

He would say something centrist about social programs followed by democrats but votes with welfare.....

He took a very ideologically libertarian/Darwinian position in principle, but would often, in the course of a discussion, admit that, practically, there was a need for a social safety net and some form of wealth redistribution.

This is what I meant when I said he came across as the rare honest and realistic libertarian. I also thought he had a decent sense of humor and was able to laugh at himself.

(But I also, initially, thought the guy was a troll. I eventually came to the conclusion that he wasn't, but, who knows...)

Why can't we have quality posters like @EvilEyeGouger anymore? Where did he go? What would he say about today's political climate?

I miss those days.

EEG = Goat

I believe he is still out celebrating the Trump and @Palis victories.
Lots of hookers... like, we're talking, a inordinate amount. We'll need lime, bleach and lots of limeritas for when Ser Hans gets back from his wretched decay. We may need to summon @senri to help further the cleanse.

Anyone remember nostromo as a mod? When anabolistair tested positive after the Lesnar fight he was going mental telling posters not to call overreem a roider and he was handling yellow cards like candy and when undisputed proof came out he went on damage control.

Yeah that guy was a staple of the forum until he vanished.

There was a few of those on this forum over the years. There is that poster I can't remember the name of, who was boasting about stalking (he admited doing it to multiple people) war roomers over various internet forums to find out their identity and then stalk their families on Facebook to sling shit. He still post here, not banned. That shit was chilling to read.

Lots of those ran off once Hillary lost or was about to.

And also @Zoti They both dissapeared around @HollywoodNicky got banned. So maybe they where mossad agents. LOL

Forgot about them but yeah they where a fixture here. speak was rachet.

Just like the real world bro. They will Attack you with reasons but call them retard and they will label you a nazi.

We took Nicky out. He wasn't dangerous. Just annoying.

f0df6c531ff1a00e6c8ec5d6ec0add37.gif

1. How much does JVS get paid BY the DNC

2. How many black biographies did falsedawn read in jail before becoming the poster he is today.

3. Since pans "Blackening", why has he turned SJW?

4. Leroy jenkins- Can anyone really be that stupid?

5. Odds that Workers United is actually a white guy playing up the minority role.

6. How many consecutive threads has M3tron called someone racist or accused them of being on stormfront?

You know who EEG was/is? I didn't think you were on here back then.
I wasnt but she was the primary participant in all the lubaolong threads i saw in archives. I used to ask all the time when i first started posting here where she went - in one of her last exchanges with lubaolong it became known she was a woman and had lisa simpson as her user picture. Anyway i used to ask how someone can gave that many posts, not be banned and just leave sherdog no explanation?

One day like maybe 2 weeks ago inga was posting and she said something i immediately recognized as EEG. I asked and she never answered but just look at the posting . I havent really seen that much of ingas posting either but apparently she is also a very good user. You are probably better at identfying her posts than me but i just got that feeling it was her.

I wasnt but she was the primary participant in all the lubaolong threads i saw in archives. I used to ask all the time when i first started posting here where she went - in one of her last exchanges with lubaolong it became known she was a woman and had lisa simpson as her user picture. Anyway i used to ask how someone can gave that many posts, not be banned and just leave sherdog no explanation?

One day like maybe 2 weeks ago inga was posting and she said something i immediately recognized as EEG. I asked and she never answered but just look at the posting . I havent really seen that much of ingas posting either but apparently she is also a very good user. You are probably better at identfying her posts than me but i just got that feeling it was her.

Interesting. I had honestly never paid attention to IngaV - now I feel like I should have been, lmao.

As I become beautiful for you my dendrites throb in anticipation...

@Lead
@Ruprecht

the poetry will temper the tribalistic needs of man as we traverse the enigmatic political domains of our origins...

fall in love with the beautiful dendrites of your one true calling...

@Lead
@Ruprecht

the poetry will temper the tribalistic needs of man as we traverse the enigmatic political domains of our origins...
Mr. Senri, the sensual nature of your vernacular reverberates thru out my cortex. I am on the precipice of a visual climax when my iris indulges on your delicious vocabulary.

Mr. Senri, the sensual nature of your vernacular reverberates thru out my cortex. I am on the precipice of a visual climax when my iris indulges on your delicious vocabulary.

Beautiful

Back