War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in line with this:

"Whatever "lefties" use for arguing this it will never equal the gymnastics and circus moves you clowns use to defend your dear leader"

What the fuck did that have to do with anything? And....... you can keep your food stamps........ Bada bing!

So what I posted was the truth... btw I'll spend $200 at dinner tonight while you eat whatever mommy left you on the counter lol

So what I posted was the truth... btw I'll spend $200 at dinner tonight while you eat whatever mommy left you on the counter lol

Oh, not this "I'm way richer than you" shit again LMAO

I'll thank your mom too.... Can I play your X-box while i'm there?

I’m not hated in my community or even usually by the people I arrest. I’ve had some come up to me on the streets and thank me or say they’re doing better, and I’m always happy if they do turn it around. The first step in turning it around for them is to look inward and realize the change comes from you. Blaming others for your faults will keep you from really addressing them.

But anyway my reputation in my community is good, thanks.

But you yourself said no cop ever feels bad about doing his job. Change comes from within. Look inward. Think about who you serve and what you are doing.

And I’m a human being, lmao. I was arrested for something minor myself when I was a very young adult. I obviously didn’t view it as a positive experience at the time, but I didn’t blame the officer either. I knew it was my fault and it was a turning point in my life for the better.

I don’t believe in adding insult to injury, so if I lecture someone I’m not writing them up or arresting them and vice versa. Like I said before, some cops are dicks but I’m not one of them.

But you yourself said no cop ever feels bad about doing his job. Change comes from within. Look inward. Think about who you serve and what you are doing.

I feel pretty good about what I’m doing, much more so than when I worked in the private sector. I’ve saved lives, recovered stolen property, arrested dirty cops... I’ve been the first responder on the scene at countless medical emergencies, traffic accidents, natural disasters, a fire and a plane crash. I serve my community and I feel pretty good about it despite my not being anyone particularly great or talented.

I feel pretty good about what I’m doing, much more so than when I worked in the private sector. I’ve saved lives, recovered stolen property, arrested dirty cops... I’ve been the first responder on the scene at countless medical emergencies, traffic accidents, natural disasters, a fire and a plane crash. I serve my community and I feel pretty good about it despite my not being anyone particularly great or talented.

You said you are well liked but say you hear "you are ruining my life" all the time. I am not the one being arrested, I am a 3rd party and I agree you ruin people's lives without a thought.

I am sure there is tons of silence evidence you left off. lol at bragging about your good deeds. pathetic. You are such a great guy and you never have to question that belief. That is why you are so dangerous. You always think you are good guy and that is what makes you the bad guy.

You said you are well liked but say you hear "you are ruining my life" all the time. I am not the one being arrested, I am a 3rd party and I agree you ruin people's lives without a thought.

I am sure there is tons of silence evidence you left off. lol at bragging about your good deeds. pathetic.

Yeah at the time of arrest lots of people are upset. Later, they often don’t hold a grudge.

I’m not trying to brag anonymously, I’m just trying to convey to you that much of the job of being a first responder goes beyond just arresting people. Believe it or not the majority of the people in my community have not been arrested by me lmao.

I am sure there is tons of silence evidence you left off. lol at bragging about your good deeds. pathetic. You are such a great guy and you never have to question that belief. That is why you are so dangerous. You always think you are good guy and that is what makes you the bad guy.

I already told you I’m a human being, man, but it’s clear that to you I just represent some institution you despise. To you I’m some stereotype or caricature. Of course I don’t think I’m faultless or always the “good guy.” And I’m a husband, father, brother, son... do you generalize all people based on their careers or just cops? What do you do for work? Does it define everything that you are? I damn sure hope not

$200 for a plate the size of a pizza tray with food the size of a White Castle burger on it.

And then get home still hungry.

Fuck that shit. I'll take the leftovers from my mom thanks.

Oh great, a top Ford executive was booted for "inappropriate behavior".

And Telsa pushed back delivery dates AGAIN. And got a Lemon lawsuit going against them. lol. That stock is gonna drop hard.

Do we have a War Room "recommended reading" list or thread yet?

If so I would love to have a look, and if not it might be a good idea.

Other dude said I'm on food stamps. I'm a counter puncher

Oh yeah? Well my momma so rich she eats beef Wellington breakfast. lunch, and dinner.

You jealous, fool?

Haha, seriously, not to point any fingers, but any conversation that starts with one man telling another man "I'm so much better because..." is going to end poorly every single time.

He's getting roasted on this Town Hall about the shooting.
Is he doing the tightrope act of acting really concerned while not actually wanting to do anything about it?

wait no don't tell me i don't want spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back