Was I wrong or out of line here? Story time

I'm 245lbs and had 6 beers over a span of about 3 hours. We went there for dinner and left at 1030. We got to the place at about 8 or so.
And what the shit is “nugget nectar”?....

I asked him the same shit and he came with that bullshit quote of only being “buzzed” not drunk.

I think it’s some kind of code word meaning he sucked the “nectar” out the dudes “nuggets”.

Alchohol and firearms what could go wrong am I right.

The sad thing is that OP was likely already drunk when (if) the story began.

Here’s the real story: OP got back to his hotel after drunk driving there, some black dude asked for directions, OP pulled out his gun and told the guy to lift his shirt and turn around then forced the black guy into the car. Then he drove the guy to a gas station, sucked his dick then went on a drunken tirade abou boxing and MMA while the terrified and confused black guy sat there just wanting to get home to his family. Black dude said he was a boxer hoping OP would get scared and eventually ran away. OP went into the gas station to buy some Nantucket nectar (I don’t think they make that shit any more but OP went looking to buy some anyhow), OP settled on a blue slurpee or an icee (not sure sure what franchise this gas station is) then went home, took his shirt off and played with his nice gun in front of the mirror for a few hours before passing out and waking up with a dry mouth and a headache.

@Te Huna Matata @Dogstarman

The worst part is you bought Nugget Nectar and that's out of it's prime now with a few months of age on it.

I hope you made him drive with you sat in the back seat with the gun to his head the whole time. It was the only way to be safe

Good for you dude. I’ve learned too many times that no good deed goes unpunished. I salute those who take the risks

The funny thing is that if the guy was white, OP wouldn’t have searched him and would have automatically been like “jump in brah, I’ll take you”. Probably would have even let the guy play with the gun as they drove. Been all like, hey brah, what do you fee like listening too??? John Denver? Linking park??? Cold play???

I asked him the same shit and he came with that bullshit quote of only being “buzzed” not drunk.

I think it’s some kind of code word meaning he sucked the “nectar” out the dudes “nuggets”.
Nugget Nectar is a pretty popular beer in the northeast/midwest.

do you usually take your gun with you when you travel?

You were in Ohio that guy is probably going to become an astronaut you racist prick.

I'm not 245 lbs, but I wouldn't drive after 6 beers over 3 hours in a place I'm not familiar with and a random as a passenger. Getting pulled over is probably a higher chance as you may not know exactly where you are going. Asking to get out of the car is pretty likely given the awkward situation too. There is a good chance you may be under .08, but way too close for comfort IMO.

No one was hurt, you helped the man, chatted, he got fuel and all was well

it looks ok to me, some random motherfucker asking for help on the street is the oldest trick in the book to get jumped

Back