Was the UFC what propelled Joe Rogan’s career or is it the...

Has anyone mentioned how much the Chappelle Show segment vaulted him into popular lexicon more than Fear Factor itself for millenials?

Much like Rick James

Rogan started working UFC shows before Fear Factor when most people who knew who he was knew him from News Radio.

I don't think that there was any crossover whatsoever. Fear Factor was a trash reality show for middle aged normies.

Argh... As I posted earlier. It was sarcasm. Fear Factor was shit. That was the joke.

Seems like people have turned on Rogan now that he doesn't completely agree with the mainstream narrative of everything. Fickle bunch of people.

He was big before the UFC. From fear factor I guess. I don't think he's that funny. He is as a commentator. I've never listened to a full podcast of his. I don't go to him for advice. Most people don't.

At least he's open minded and willing to hear different types of people out.

Aa someone that has listened to Rogan's 3 hr podcast for years, this argument isnt really accurate.
The media is garbage and dont usually fairly cover him, but Joe also routinely says some objectively dumb shit.

It's not just him "going against the mainstream", he is saying some straight up dumb shit at times. Shit that is objectively wrong.
And he is getting a lot less open minded. Before, he would ask questions about ALL things and people, and more and more he is selectively curious and going more into conspiratorial type thinking.

He became bigger than just analyst yeah
Spotify multi milionaire deal, Guys like robert downey jr, mike tyson, post malone etc going into his show
Gotta give credit to him, went from a podcast of mma and comediants to the biggest podcast in the world

lol by "distinguished guests" you mean debunked right wing shockbait personalities like Ben Shapiro, right?
It doesn't take a PHD to realize someone who shills for bs brain pills is a moron. Though I did happen to graduate Summa Cum Laude from a top 25 uni if it helps validate my stance to you at all lol.
Lmao blue or pink hair?

Lmao blue or pink hair?
Woah sick reply bro!
Lucky for you the job market is paying grunts well.
But hey, if you wanna suck a bunch of Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro dingaling nobody is stopping ya.

There are people out there that are extremely gullible even with WWW at their disposal to do their own research but they take the words of an entertainer and live by it! It’s very dangerous for our society really

This problem existed before Joe Rogan

He's just a dollar store Art Bell. It's been done before and a lot better. But he does have a quality of sincerity in his voice that makes you want to agree with what he is saying. He's smarter than his average listener but not much more.
Who might that be?

Woah sick reply bro!
But hey, if you wanna suck a bunch of Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro dingaling nobody is stopping ya.
Hehe I was just playing around…. And lucky for me! I got into a good union job after high school so I do not need to look for a job?

Joe Rogan is so smart the weight of that intelligence almost crushed him, made him dumb and smart again. Some say he is on par with god but god couldnt do what he does. By 2030 he will solve all of human world problems and all who laughed at him and made fun of his height(Joes a sicilian 6'3) will feel his wrath for Rogan is powerful but has revenge on his mind. Doubt is for the weak and the sheep. By 2040 he will suceed in creating an alliance with all the aliens and conquer the Universe to spread the truth of the fleshlight and the alpha brain, weed will be legalized and detractors will be ended. Randolph Hearst will be brought back from death so he can face punishment. All will be good.

Aa someone that has listened to Rogan's 3 hr podcast for years, this argument isnt really accurate.
The media is garbage and dont usually fairly cover him, but Joe also routinely says some objectively dumb shit.

It's not just him "going against the mainstream", he is saying some straight up dumb shit at times. Shit that is objectively wrong.
And he is getting a lot less open minded. Before, he would ask questions about ALL things and people, and more and more he is selectively curious and going more into conspiratorial type thinking.
Rogan, just like Sonnen, say things to stir the pot for entertainment value.
Only overly sensitive idiots are offended or threatened by what they say.

Woah sick reply bro!

Blue or pink hair?

Woah sick reply bro!
Gonna follow your fearless leaders Biden and Fauci right off that cliff, huh?

He was successful without the UFC but he wouldn't have one of the biggest podcasts if not for the UFC.

Gonna follow your fearless leaders Biden and Fauci right off that cliff, huh?
Not surprised most folks here operate on the binary of "you either love right wing twitter hacks or Joe Biden". Super edgy Mr. Fight Club.
Dime a dozen Rogan fanbois.

He isn't dumb, he has an IQ of 127. There are plenty of people on this planet who I believe to hold utterly moronic opinions, I can still appreciate that they are intelligent people though.

I listen to about 1 in every 10 of his podcasts if the guest is appealing at all. Some of the conversations are extremely interesting.

Back