Watches/Timepieces/Smartwatches

Tag Heuer Link.

My wife gave it to me as a promotion gift back in 2002 and i still wear it everyday. The crystal glass is impossible to scratch.

View attachment 445821
Classic. It’s also the original Bourne watch. Although I think Matt Damon wears the chrono version of the Link in those movies. The bracelet is very distinct.

I have about a dozen watches that I rotate based on my wardrobe. The cheapest was like $69 and the most expensive is in the 4 figures.

I love classic and timeless styling. So shit like Invicta and Swole are very much not even remotely close to on my radar.

I am a larger guy so a ~30mm face doesn't work for me. I want 36mm minimum and would prefer slightly larger. I really have grown to love Omega styling in the past few years but haven't been able to find one I loved but could still justify the price. A used Omega Seamaster Professional Midsize Quartz is the closest I've found even though I'm not totally in love with it despite the 1k price tag for a used model.

An Omega SeaWorld 1948 Limited Addition with a stainless face and tan leather band just gives me a rise in the pants. But that's a $6700 watch. Its fucking gorgeous but that's a ton of money.

Fossil.

Does this thread come with free handjobs because i only go to circle jerks that do

I have a Samsung Gear S3, which I generally like. I get at least 2-3 days between charges. It's nice to get notifications without having to pull out my phone when I'm busy at work. Samsung Pay on this watch beats anything else (Google Pay, Apple Pay). It works on many credit card terminals even without NFC. It's missing a few features, which I wish it had such as Google Assistant and the app support is poor.

images

Tried and tested...my brand is Swatch.

HELP!

I know nothing about watches.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. I'm looking for a fitness watch (fit bit is what I hear most).

What should I be looking at getting really, that pairs well with the android phone. I don't want anything crazy. Just would like some tools to help me take better care of myself as I'm in my 40's now.

Longines hydro conquest is my everyday watch,got a tag huer that I seldom wear ,unless going out to special events.

I have Amazfit Bip smartwatch and a g shock. I consider buying a more formal watch but as of now all I like lie way above my price range.

Day to day I wear an Apple Watch, if I’m dressing up I tend to favour a waistcoat (being something of a tubby bitch...) so I like to accessorise with a pocket watch.

Why in the actual fuck have the prices of Seiko 5 watches gone up? They we're $50 two years ago and now you can't find one under $90 with most in the $120 range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back