WCW’s biggest f--- up

Konnan is still in front of the camera in mlw and still better than alotta "sports entertainers"

I agree

I agree with all of these. One of my big pet peeves was with home grown WCW talent like Buff Bagwell, Konan, Stevie Ray ect being put in the NWO. Only the well known ex-WWF guys should have been in that stable. Also how they used Bret hart was a crime. It was the hottest point of his career and they just pissed it away.
Those guys begged the nwo to bring them in for a merch bump.

anything involving Kevin Nash. He was garbage and never sold a dollar.

Him beating Goldberg showed you how out of touch WCW was at the time.
But he was tall and THOUGHT he was super important. When behind the curtain politics supersedes then larger reality outside, and people can see it, you have a problem. Wwe has had that problem, but they overcame it.

Hope thats a joke.... sarcasm doesn't translate well written

Was thinking el centurion cmll aaa
The Mexican hulk Hogan who still holds a buncha gate records in Mexico
In Mexico, he was a legend. In the WWF, he got to be the original Max Moon. Nice one, Vince.

Everytime I think about it, its ruining Goldberg and beating him probably a year too soon.

They did a lot of fucked up things to pinpoint just one, but if I had to choose it would be when Nash beat Goldberg.

Goldberg was so over at that point and could’ve carried the company, but NOPE bad quads just HAD to beat him.

They did a lot of fucked up things to pinpoint just one, but if I had to choose it would be when Nash beat Goldberg.

Goldberg was so over at that point and could’ve carried the company, but NOPE bad quads just HAD to beat him.

Is it true Nash was the booker and booked himself to beat Goldberg?

Back