Weidman was product of great timing

Well he beat Anderson with two fluke wins, and got overrated as hell from shertards for those two fluke wins.

Weidman was never a great product, just a overrated as hell great white hype product by shertards as usual.

1 was fluke injury the other he fairly Ko'd him.

Timing his head into Romero's knee???

No, when you fight the best you will definitely lose.
I think even Asken will lose if he fights the best.

I had chris winning 2 rds.
Dude has horrible fight IQ.
Why let Jacare get you into a slug fest in the third because he knows hes down 2 rds ? Dammit just jab from the outside, pick your shots and get the "W".

1 was fluke injury the other he fairly Ko'd him.

Again in the first fight he nearly KOed Silva in the opening round exploiting his bad habit of hanging ontop the thai plum against fresh opponents. Even the leg break isn't IMHO a title freak, dispite his MT background Silva was never IMHO that great a lowkicker and he's throwing full power kicks that are VERY telegraphed at just the angle to get his leg broken by a check, indeed exactly the same thing happened with his former team mate Pele throwing those kinds of kicks.

I watch the second fight plenty of times my friend.

In the first round of the second fight Weidman was getting his overrated ass whipped while he was on top of Anderson, how do you get beat up from a fighter on the bottom?

After the first round of the second fight, Weidman's face was all bloody and beat up and he was disoriented.

That’s what I like about these dorks saying “weidman won every minute of every round”

In both fights he had almost no output in 2nd round

He was visibly gassed n it was just a matter of time silva puts him away

He was actually taking over had he not gotten caught with that punch

He got flash KO'd on the ground in the first round and completely outstruck for the whole fight until the KO.

giphy.gif

<StillMyBoy>

I had chris winning 2 rds.
Dude has horrible fight IQ.
Why let Jacare get you into a slug fest in the third because he knows hes down 2 rds ? Dammit just jab from the outside, pick your shots and get the "W".

I had it 1-1, Jacare is simply the superior fighter.

People say this, but watch the second fight again. He was kicking Anderson’s ass before the fluke ending. He even knocked Anderson down in the first.

Why are you noobs acting like you know what sherdoggers thought back then? Some people thought he was great. Some picked him to win before the first fight. Most thought he was lucky. So, stfu
TS is correct.

Weidman isn't his dad's boy anymore
Sadly true. But he was given many chances to earn his father's love and failed. A man can only take so much disappointment before it's time to wash his hands of the situation.

Read my first quote to you, you butthurt noob, and stay mad, oh and you stfu.

Its always some butthurt Weidman fan like you crying like a bitch when the truth is told.

The truth hurt don't it?
You want to know something that is going to blow your little mind? I'm not even a Weidman fan. In fact I've rooted against him in pretty much every fight he has been in. You're just saying stupid shit and I had to fix it for you. Stop being mad.

He got flash KO'd on the ground in the first round and completely outstruck for the whole fight until the KO.
He was toying with him the whole time and got caught

I had it 1-1, Jacare is simply the superior fighter.
The second was much closer but i had it for Chris. Admittedly im a big Chris fan so there's that. I havent seen the fight metrics yet. I did feel that if Chris just didnt get finished he had the W.
It seemed by the way Jacare was fighting in the third that he might have thought the same.

It was a little of both. He was lucky with his title defenses. As Luke Rockhold once said: Chris beat an one legged spider, a fireless dragon, and an old lion. Then throw in his poor performances post USADA with him claiming he was never a big MW to begin with (LOLOL??) and the reason why he lost a lot of weight was because he wanted to be faster and the proof is in the pudding.

Lol! I usually have pretty thick skin but the THE CHris hating threads are getting ridic. now.

Back