Werdum is a lock

I still don't think Werdum was a lock. Gratz on your prediction and winning bet though.

NICE job TS, I put a small amount on Werdum. I wish of course I would have put more. Each fight card I wish there was "I know that I know that I know" ----------is going to win. Like Edgar against Faber, no way Edgar loses that fight so I bet the house.

Congrats on seeing that

you forgot to post the betting slip where you bet your house on Werdum, TS. If he's such a lock, post the slip. Otherwise stfu.

What if TS rents an apartment? Werdum won by the way so according to the Laws of The Internet YOU must now STFU.

:icon_twis

/Sarcasm

Great call guys! But it looks like your cumulative experience of 126,082 posts on Sherdog (yes I added them up) didn't help you out this time! Better luck next 126,082 posts.

God I love this post. Wanna be friends?!?

Did you even read what we wrote before? You continue to somehow not be able to grasp a simple point and seem to be blatantly ignoring it at this point. I disputed the fact that you said it was a lock. And as for me personally, read my other posts (via my post history) about this fight.

good-good.-Let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.jpg

Back