Strickland
Ferguson
Travis Browne
Overeem
Conor
Colby
Khamzat
Rockhold
You forgot Edmond and then it's a pretty good list of unsavory ppl i wouldn't like to be near either.
That said, Werdum was a huge douche in this case. WAR Strickland!

Though Dumont tried to deescalate the situation, as Werdum started off by saying he did not agree with Strickland’s ultra-American ways, the former heavyweight champion paid no attention to it and shared a personal story that explained why he does not see eye to eye with ‘Tarzan’.

“I’ve got a problem with that guy. I think he’s an a—ole.” Werdum said.

“He’s crazy, but he’s cool,” Norma Dumont added.

“He’s too American,” Werdum continued. “I like Americans, but he’s too much of a ‘Murican. I don’t think he’s a character. He used to go to our gym to help out Marvin (Vettori) and (Kelvin) Gastelum. So he would be hanging around the gym and he’s a big guy. He probably weighs 200 pounds. So he looked heavy and I was looking for a sparring partner.

“He was training with the other guys and I asked him to spar with me. He went ‘No. I’m not training with you’. I said ‘Huh? You’re not training with me? You’re at the gym, so you’re training with me’. The moment he turned his back to me, I kicked him in the ass. Boom. You know you can’t kick someone in the ass, it’s like a slap in the face. He was like ‘What was that for?’. I told him I would kick him in the ass everytime I saw him from then on. F—ng asshole. That guy is so pedantic.”

translation: https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/11/06/ufc-brazil-ronda-rousey-sean-strickland/

How did Werdum not realize he came out of that interview looking like the asshole, too?

Werdum's description of events sounds as if he has a problem with people doing what they want and not what he wants. I've been around these types, they see themselves as the gym enforcer. Righter of wrongs when in reality he is just a big oaf who is a mental midget.

Well, he also called his daughter the n-word the other day on Instagram...
So, I think we can all agree that his judgement is flawed.

858500.jpg
Nice try buddy
wwe-ref.gif

Anyway in alot of latin countries
neguinha is a term they use for endearment so in translation it can turn out
offensive....

plus after seeing Werdum post this
hes hell of a better person than strickland
therefor hes good in my book.

Last edited:
So a middleweight on a title run didn’t want to spar with a retired heavyweight who he had no experience with, and for that Werdum kicked him?

Sean probably being smart and not wanting to risk injury

Here go again with with the simping.....

for all those making excuses for their american darling Strickland for not
wanting to spar with werdum

. (beating his partner)
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vt3dLVj5sSE
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kQjbrJ2OOn0
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/79byqw6cwzM

Strickland knows Werdum dont play that bullsh1t and will Humble him ASAP
werdum is not for the games. you saw what he did to Colby and was about to
put them thangs on Tony. but tony is bout that life too. strickland is more about
it than colby but still a scared little boy at heart.
But why does he spar with francis and not werdum?

Well thats easy.
He knows francis by nature is GOOD PERSON UNLIKE HIM, and will take it easy on him, plus as strickland admitted 2 joe rogan hes afraid of guys like francis *not surprising*...... in other words like most bullies he picks and choses
his battles.

Last edited:

Though Dumont tried to deescalate the situation, as Werdum started off by saying he did not agree with Strickland’s ultra-American ways, the former heavyweight champion paid no attention to it and shared a personal story that explained why he does not see eye to eye with ‘Tarzan’.

“He’s too American,” Werdum continued. “I like Americans, but he’s too much of a ‘Murican. I don’t think he’s a character. He used to go to our gym to help out Marvin (Vettori) and (Kelvin) Gastelum. So he would be hanging around the gym and he’s a big guy. He probably weighs 200 pounds. So he looked heavy and I was looking for a sparring partner.

“He was training with the other guys and I asked him to spar with me. He went ‘No. I’m not training with you’. I said ‘Huh? You’re not training with me? You’re at the gym, so you’re training with me’. The moment he turned his back to me, I kicked him in the ass. Boom. You know you can’t kick someone in the ass, it’s like a slap in the face. He was like ‘What was that for?’. I told him I would kick him in the ass everytime I saw him from then on. F—ng asshole. That guy is so pedantic.”

translation: https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/11/06/ufc-brazil-ronda-rousey-sean-strickland/

Wee dam said “pedantic”

bullshit

he can barely speak Portuguese

He doesn’t like Americans
He did the same shit to Colby

He’s a racist hater

Werdum is such a fucking asshole. Starts shit with everyone. Like he did with Tony. And how the fuck can someone be too American? That’s like telling Werdum he’s too Brazilian. What a goober.
Add Strickland to Werdums "Don't like list"

Strickland
Ferguson
Travis Browne
Overeem
Conor
Colby
Khamzat
Rockhold
Aside from Reem that's a solid douche bag list

Pedantic?

Back