Western Media ready to glorify another racist in Russia

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alexei Navalny will be Putin's main opponent in the 2018 presidential election.

The Western media is painting him as some sort of messianic figure:

Just 1 thing: he's a fucking racist.

-Called ethnic Georgians "rodents".

-Hates the Caucus [Middle Eastern part of Russia where people like Khabib come from].

It's a common theme with the way Western media outlets cover anti-Putin protests.

For example, many of the protests against Putin that you see pictures of actually capture neo-Nazi hooligan groups that the media never actually tells you about.

Just an example of the insane-level propaganda that multinational media corporations try to spoonfeed their viewers:

Really disgusting and pathetic.

Some real Matrix bullshit where they bluebill the people.

Most Americans walk around gullible and naive believing everything that the media shows them.

I missed all of the western media and their Jesusing of somebody I've literally never heard of. It also doesn't matter who Putin runs against. He'll either fade away quietly with his $250 billion of stolen money, or he'll be hacked up in a city square. He's not losing an election.

I doubt this guy even lives to Election Day. He'll probably get a polonium injection.

I missed all of the western media and their Jesusing of somebody I've literally never heard of. It also doesn't matter who Putin runs against. He'll either fade away quietly with his $250 billion of stolen money, or he'll be hacked up in a city square. He's not losing an election.

Just wait for 2018 when Russia is all over the news because of the world cup.

here's what we're gonna need:

evidence of western media painting him as anything.

several, because one publication is not "western media"

evidence of whoever the fuck this is being racist.

evidence of a common theme with the way Western media outlets cover anti-Putin protests.

Putin posts in the war room?

so, being an anti-muslim racist in russia

trump supporting conservatives in america should love him

decisions, decisions

here's what we're gonna need:

evidence of western media painting him as anything.

several, because one publication is not "western media"

evidence of whoever the fuck this is being racist.

evidence of a common theme with the way Western media outlets cover anti-Putin protests.

I am completely ready and willing to buy what TS is selling, tbh.

But daddy needs exactly what is outlined in your post before he takes a nibble.

wasn't stalin a Georgian?

Yep.

Navelny is Russian-Ukrainian though.

Ethnic Russians are Northern European in phenotype. Germanic, Baltic, and Slavic people have a common recent ancestor [but more so Baltic and Slavic].

Georgians and people from the Caucus are actually close to Iranians on an ethnographic assessment.

I like his Wikipedia info. Dude's a rebel and claims to fight for justice and anti-corruption...

I dunno. I like what he's selling lol

he said some bad things.....Putin killed a lot of people. meh they are the same I guess

So if any entire group of people were assholes and you called them assholes, does that make you a racist?

Western media is quite flexible with their moral compasses. A couple of years a go, Somalia was governed by what media called a radical Islamic government but when they were ousted by another radical Islamic group, the previous government immediately became moderate over a night.

It also reminds me of how media has oftenly turned a blind eye to much of the right wing extremists/Nazis in Ukraine because they have fought against Russia.

One of the biggest left wing newspapers in Sweden hired an Iranian journalist that had spewed so much racism towards blacks and Jews that his comments would even had made a neo-Nazi blush but since he had the right background and melanin levels, it was ok.

Back