What’s everyone’s go to drink at a bar/resro?

TheAlliance

Seeker of War
@Green
Reaction score
What’s the first drink you commonly order when you visit a bar or restaurant?

I used to do Corona, but now I ask for any IPA. And no I’m not no hipster lol I like it because it has a bit of spice to it or whatever flavour.

I do grab tequila or whiskey, but my FIRST is always a pint.

I get a lager or Ipa and proably an old fashion

I always ask for a porter or a stout and then get told they dont have either one so I end up with another fucking IPA because thats all they ever have
I really regret trying to turn everyone on to IPA's 20 years ago cause now I am really reaping what I sewed

I always ask for a porter or a stout and then get told they dont have either one so I end up with another fucking IPA because thats all they ever have
I really regret trying to turn everyone on to IPA's 20 years ago cause now I am really reaping what I sewed
Porters and Stouts are so heavy, a porkchop in every bottle

These days I rarely drink and only to be social. If liquor, I'd go whiskey sour or just whiskey neat. If beer, Blue Moon or Hefeweissen. 20 years ago when I was young and dumb, I'd drink Bud Light but now I know that stuff is only for betas with shit zygos and prey eyes.

I usually get a double mudslide at Applebees.

Keep em coming bar slave

frozen-mudslide-recipe1.jpg

Porters and Stouts are so heavy, a porkchop in every bottle

My favorite brewery used to brew an oatmeal stout that was thick as motor oil and man oh man was it delicious
Then they went outta business and now Im stuck with IPAs everywhere I go

I liked bud light and a shot of whiskey or a rum & coke. A couple of tall boy PBRs, I'm a simple man <Fedor23>

So glad I got turned on to IPA's - their full flavors are my brew choice now.

A shot of ta-kill-ya is good on occasion.

My favorite brewery used to brew an oatmeal stout that was thick as motor oil and man oh man was it delicious
Then they went outta business and now Im stuck with IPAs everywhere I go
Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout is amazing after a long night dancing to Phish sweating your ass off

Generally speaking I'll go for a beer off tap if available as opposed to bottled.

Either way as long as I'm getting a beer I'm not too fussy! (as long as it's not fruity, fuck those "beers")

If diabetes wasn't a thing, I could drink Taco Bell cherry freeze all the time. Very tasty. Almost too sweet.

Beer: Usually a belgium white ale
Drink: Zombie

Big fan of a nice cold pint of any good hazy pale ale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back