Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 271?

I got crab legs for the fights once. Hard to pick crabs and watch fights at the same time. I agree with your sentiment 100%. Chips and dip or pizza max.
100%, basically shit you can eat without having to look at the plate.

Plus it has to last longer. Like you can eat peanuts slowly for hours.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2015__03__irish-beef-stew-horiz-a2-1800-24f1087421414a77a25518c0897d7e23.jpg

Square-Overhead-of-Mixed-Fruit-Salad.jpg

Aha-Peach-Honey.png

Maybe some of this if I feel like it.

russell_sreserve10-01_1.jpg

Rosati's thin crust: mushroom and tomato

Pineapple Express cart

Rolling up Flow

Sipping the English breakfast, black, on ice.

Might slip a finger in me bum if the mood strikes.

Popcorn. Fucking POPCORN. I’m taking my wife to a Sonny and Cher tribute show. Hope I’m home by the main card

Broiling a salmon filet shortly, steamed broccoli and roasted potatoes. Homemade toasted bread with homemade beans for later. Proper 12 for drink believe it or not.

Popcorn. Fucking POPCORN. I’m taking my wife to a Sonny and Cher tribute show. Hope I’m home by the main card
I hear the Sonny impersonator has been on a downward slope. Hopefully he still has something left in the trunk.

We get like 100-125 dollars in sushi, and a few side combination plates.
We know the guy pretty good so we get extra.

It's me and my wife, my friend and his girl, and my other tubby buddy, and my brother, my mother comes by sometime...she loves her some Brian Ortega lol.

Plenty of food, and on the rare occasion its not we'll order again lol.

Seven people splitting $125 worth of sushi? Damn, guy ,I’m even more famished just reading about that LOLolo.

I just got done eating crab legs at the house.
Super tasty

About to down a monster drink next.
IPA and gummy after that.

We get like 100-125 dollars in sushi, and a few side combination plates.
We know the guy pretty good so we get extra.

It's me and my wife, my friend and his girl, and my other tubby buddy, and my brother, my mother comes by sometime...she loves her some Brian Ortega lol.

Plenty of food, and on the rare occasion its not we'll order again lol.

In NY my wife and I finish off $125 in sushi, and I still needs a pizza in a few hours..:)

I just finished thc infused tacos I made for dinner and I followed that up with a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cone. I also have some THC-P oil. I should feel awesome later on. I hope everyone else has a great evening

In NY my wife and I finish off $125 in sushi, and I still needs a pizza in a few hours..:)

Yeah that's why we get extra combination plates sir lol.
Also NY is stupid expensive ;)

Back