What’s the best beer

@650lb Sumo @Arqueto @Deffid @JaviBrewski

shopping
1863-1619094005473.jpg

Went to the ayinger brew hall in Munich and drank from the giant keg of fresh brew they tap each weekend. Then took the busty waitress who was the brewmaster's daughter out for the night.

One of the best nights of my life.

The one in my hand
My hand, I can post many many more but all are good ones and I agree 100% Pliny Pete whatever is in my hand. Just like food often it’s what I’m in the mood for, cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_4619.jpeg
    IMG_4619.jpeg
    564.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4620.jpeg
    IMG_4620.jpeg
    650.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4621.jpeg
    IMG_4621.jpeg
    732.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4622.jpeg
    IMG_4622.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4623.jpeg
    IMG_4623.jpeg
    662.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4625.jpeg
    IMG_4625.jpeg
    751.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4626.jpeg
    IMG_4626.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4627.jpeg
    IMG_4627.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 0
Depends on the circumstances but I’ve been into this lately.

Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock
The best doppelbock for sure.

For me next best thing is Troeg and Spaten Optimator.

The best doppelbock for sure.

For me next best thing is Troeg and Spaten Optimator.
Oh I’ll have to find Troegs somewhere. I like Spaten Optimator and Paulaner Salvator. Can’t think of anything else I’ve had except for one called Andygator or something that was awful. I brewed a doppelbock many moons ago that turned out nice.

Oh I’ll have to find Troegs somewhere. I like Spaten Optimator and Paulaner Salvator. Can’t think of anything else I’ve had except for one called Andygator or something that was awful. I brewed a doppelbock many moons ago that turned out nice.
Troeg is out of PA and I can find it here in NY.

I also love Paulaner. That’s my default Hefe (because I can get a 12 pack for nearly the same as a 4 pack of Ayinger).

I’m actually about to pick up more Troeg tonight or tomorrow and maybe some Cognac.

Twice I've presented this to non beerdrinkers with great results:
View attachment 1030380

It really tastes more like a fruity soda kinda deal than "beer".

Yea dude framboise fn rules. I usednto crush those things.

Far as beer goes I like cheap ass yellow American beer. A coors highlife or rolling rock is fine by me

Troeg is out of PA and I can find it here in NY.

I also love Paulaner. That’s my default Hefe (because I can get a 12 pack for nearly the same as a 4 pack of Ayinger).

I’m actually about to pick up more Troeg tonight or tomorrow and maybe some Cognac.
I bet they have it at Total Wine but that's a hike for me.

Yeah, Ayinger is expensive. Like $15 for a 4-pack here. But worth it on occasion (i.e. weekends).

Todd-The-Axe-man-44cl-scaled.jpg

edit: This is my "go-to" beer, but if you don't like beer in general it might be too bitter for you..

@lsa drinks non-alcoholic beer.

Reactions: lsa
Back