What’s the best beer

I hate all beer which should I try to make myself like them
Original style Fosters. The 4.9% one. Liquid gold!!
s-l1600.png

Må se om jeg kan finde dem næste gang jeg er i KBH.
Ellers må jeg se om Systembolaget har dem hjemme :D
Evt en rigtig kold Porse ekstra guld fra Thisted bryghus

81DA6eJwX_A7rgi2-_5K7HwEONihhg6Zfb_HcCizJpIiiS6weMltCjK2Ty3veEHFCQwnVdADcVjBSh9Ool_Ed5UYihp8ohSiWy1dRWDUG4OcRs_4xvYuU1ZDZo70tunmEpjC-U0V4Jl9f6IVVNiGUnsZC6CNyBs7bgM

• Love
Reactions: lsa
Evt en rigtig kold Porse ekstra guld fra Thisted bryghus

81DA6eJwX_A7rgi2-_5K7HwEONihhg6Zfb_HcCizJpIiiS6weMltCjK2Ty3veEHFCQwnVdADcVjBSh9Ool_Ed5UYihp8ohSiWy1dRWDUG4OcRs_4xvYuU1ZDZo70tunmEpjC-U0V4Jl9f6IVVNiGUnsZC6CNyBs7bgM

Ser ud til at jeg snart skal finde en grund at tage til KBH.
Jeg glemmer altid at handle når jeg er over.
Kan huske som yngre at det altid var over og købe Harboe Guld *G *
med kammeraterne.

I like delicate, perfectly made lagers so Human Robot, Suarez, Schilling and Wild East. But you're not likely getting those where you live wherever that may be.
Was just at Human Robot last week. Great lager brewery. I’d put them right behind Suarez in that regard.

Various products from the Russian River Brewing Co.

I'm a cheap Bastard so I like cheap watered down beers like Bushhhhhhhhhhhhhh Light and when I'm feeling a little more classy I love Modelo.

I wouldn't consider myself a beer aficionado, in fact I'm not even a real beer guy (prefer hard alcohol) but Whistler Brewing Company makes the best beer I've ever had. That and Phillips Brewing is a close 2nd. My advice, hit up some local small batch craft breweries and try some beer flights to see what you like. You get to try 4 or 5 different beers, for about the cost of a single beer.

Was just at Human Robot last week. Great lager brewery. I’d put them right behind Suarez in that regard.

Yeah amazing stuff. I'd put them just above Dan only because they experiment with so many different styles. Dan kind of just does his few things but what he does is outstanding.

Back