What are some guy codes you live by?

Sweet! Ur banging all the workplace women i want...lol
I've been at the same spot for 10 years, and have gotten with about 7 woman there, some after they quit, but kept in touch.

I've been at the same spot for 10 years, and have gotten with about 7 woman there, some after they quit, but kept in touch.
7 women in 10 years....and you have kept this Honey Hole to youself...until now.

Never ever shame or allow your family to be dishonored: Your name is not only your name, it's the word that represents those that came before you and those that will come after them.

Never forget to breathe.

Love God.

Guy code...dont fuck your buddy's wife or even a girl that he likes. Dont even fuck her after they break up. Dont even be nice to her, without talking about ypur buddy.

Edit: any girl he likes is off limits....and you expect the same respect.

Guy code...dont fuck your buddy's wife or even a girl that he likes. Dont even fuck her after they break up. Dont even be nice to her, without talking about ypur buddy.

lol, that's stupid.

Twenty years of drinking demon-milk? Do you still have your teeth and stomach lining? How tall are you?
Yup, still have all my teeth.
My stomach's been slimming down, so I guess the lining is still there.
6'0

Congrats on dropping them pounds btw. I have a former friend who tweedled dee'd himself to 290 and he's like 5"9.
Damn.
He claims it's his meds for depression but when I'd ask him what he was goingto do about it he'd get angry.
Every fatty has an excuse.
You could always hear him breathing, dude only wore track pants. The worse though, was when he's make fun of other fat people. I just couldn't take that.
"Dude, look in the mirror and what do you see?'

My excuse was I'm a truck driver, so I don't have a gym to go to. Now I'm probably the only truck driver who's going to lose 50 pounds from when first starting to drive trucks, without any exercise.

I just learned to not eat & drink bad food & drinks, replace them with good things to eat & drink, and when to eat & drink them. That's it.

The laziest dieter on the planet, is me, losing 50 pounds (at least) without my heart rate ever elevating.

It's not a guy code, but rather just a way to live I guess.

Don't care about the "grand" things and what other people are doing unless it directly affects you. Focus on what you can do to directly impact your life. Too many guys care way too much about the "manliness" of other dudes and the thing is most of these guys I met were weaklings who barely do anything physical. I don't give a shit and do what I like to do. Work, lift stuff, punch stuff, go out into nature once in awhile, bang a chick, etc.

This is ironic because I made threads on things that don't really affect me.
Be self-aware and have a sense of humor and irony too.

Girlfriends of friends are off limits.

Be honest and direct. Let people know if they cross boundaries. Respect the boundaries of others.

Eating well-done steak with ketchup is an affront to all that is great and manly.

Some good ones in here already. Some of the big ones for me are not to cheat, keep your word, don’t make decisions based on emotions, and do a favour because you want to and not because you are expecting something in return.

Never talk about a potential love interest if you’re not with her; that’s a secret.

If you’re with someone don’t talk or brag about them often unless you’re married.

Never talk about a potential love interest if you’re not with her; that’s a secret.

If you’re with someone don’t talk or brag about them often unless you’re married.

Why is that?

This is true.

Throughout high school and the army I weighed 190-200, and I was addicted to Mountain Dew since I was 14.

After the army, I hated exercise because it reminded me of P.T. and got as heavy as 245 pounds because I was poor and only had enough to buy a 2-liter of Mountain Dew with a frozen oven pizza per day.

I realized my problem, and started a diet that got me down to 220 pounds, and maintained that weight for years thinking it was fine. I liked the way I looked in the mirror but hated my appearance in family photos. Around November of last year, I realised the mirror was lying to me and the family photos were telling the truth.

I slowly weened myself off of my 20-year-long Mountain Dew addiction, and other foods and sources of sugar. Currently I'm doing caloric restriction, intermittent fasting, and protein shakes. I just weighed myself this afternoon, and I'm 186.0 pounds, and I lost 3 pounds this week alone.

I have a goal of being 170 pounds on October 6th, my 35th birthday, and I'm going to be hitting that goal ahead of schedule.

Right on, dude.

Never fuck another man's wife. But girlfriends are fair game.

If you every have a disagreement with a guy and his girl is there, then you back down.

If your girl is there and his isn't, then he should back down.

If both your girls are present, may the best man win.

What's the reasoning behind this?

Strange, I thought the women of one's desire is the most commonly talked about thing among guys.

Not too many.

don't bail on guy stuff just because you've got a woman around,.

Idunno man. If there's a chick someone's been trying to hit for ages, I think his boys would be mad if he didn't cancel plans!

Of course I agree with that rule though if it's just some needy, controlling, girlfriend not letting him have any fun.

Back