What articles of women's clothing have you tried on?

Ever try these on?

• Total voters
I wear my girlfriend's sarong once in a while. I just see it as a dry, tubular towel.

A chick I dated years ago had a pair of boys short underwear that looked like something Pedro Rizzo would have worn in a fight. We were drinking one night and I put them on and threw chopping low kicks at her bed while we laughed.

(I would have did it even if I was sober)

None. Literally none.

If I wanted to, I would.

I think it's safe to say most of us have worn panties at some point and if I'm wrong then I definitely haven't done that either.

My college girlfriend and I were camping and smoking weed. She had a beautiful bubble butt and we get into a debate over whose ass was bigger. She claimed even though hers looked bigger, I weighed 75lbs more so everything was bigger. We switched underwear to see who would fit in our high state. She was right. My junk wouldn’t fit. And I had a wedgie. Mine were huge on her. I’m not into kinky weird shit. Sometimes I wish I was. I just like female nudity.

What was the first article of women's clothing you tried on.

Just asking for a friend :/

Silicone-Sexy-Stockings-Embroidery-Peacock-Feathers-Stocking-Women-Striped-To-Prevent-Slipping-Medias.jpg_640x640.jpg

Lol, all of the above. I went in drag for a burlesque show I was part of a few times and literally stripped most of it off in front of 400+ people. They were all humor skits but still. Even wore a corset and nipple pasties. Not to mention I was once Rocky for a Rocky Horror Picture Show show.

Back