What articles of women's clothing have you tried on?

Ever try these on?

• Total voters
5c3dc46ff1d68ba36a9fce790caa1f74.gif

How did he go from Vito to this? lol

This thread on a Friday morning is why I dig sherdog!

Panties, every now and then .... you know .....

Reminds me of this scene.
48624_e0aa429eaac35417b845cdad45894e073e4988e8.gif

TODD: How's things? Hey, I like your, uh, shirt.
LYDIA: My blouse?
I was shocked to learn thats not her accent. She has a heavy Scottish accent really. She was in the Kevin and Perry go large movie years ago.

Dirty knickers from a washing basket at some party. I found them in a room, come back down to the party wearing them like a gas mask.

Seemed pretty funny at the time.

All of them, you should see the looks I get on the school run

Own and wear womens button ups, a leather jacket, pants, and belts. It's all stuff that I feel looks gender neutral. I'm not afraid to glam it up a bit.

I was shocked to learn thats not her accent. She has a heavy Scottish accent really. She was in the Kevin and Perry go large movie years ago.
Definitely the best female performance on Breaking Bad. Well, second only to Wendy.

tumblr_muu1qpogeU1svnyldo6_250.gif

I ran my mouth about girls being clumsy as fuck when wearing high heels and ended up being challenged to put my money where my mouth is.

I still believe the exact same thing about girls being clumsy and while they arent comfy they arent half as hard to walk in as they like to pretend

Makes you question how much drink you'd need to take her on!
I've been on the verge of blacking out and still had the wherewithal to avoid coochie that looked like a deteriorating ice floe from space.

closeup-pan-ice-floe-breaking-apart-canada-video-id1157-29

I put on my wife’s bra and heels one night when I was fucking around. I had a picture of it too with me flexing my muscles. I was doing my Cris Cyborg impression, which is basically a man in women’s clothing. This is back when I was in shape so it made more sense.

Back