Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

if her only objective was to not be tapped and I wasn't being mean or using strength there is a good chance no. Jiu jitsu is about exploiting opportunities
You can use strength and you can be mean within reason i.e. not punching her in the stomach repeatedly but a little exploitation of pressure points. This is isn't BJJ, it's an arrest. I'd say that's a benefit of wrestling over BJJ, but there some schools of BJJ that preach hard-nose grappling similar to the wrestler's approach. Your school may need a little more aggression to be effective.

1. How is one racist to a water buffalo!

2. In some cases, yes I am

3. Killing that girl would have been wrong. Hitting her in the back would have also. As would yanking her arm out of joint or dislocating her shoulder

I won't be able to change your mind. You worship the state. It's dictates are what control your life. You're just a blind sheep without a clue. Your masters love you because you never question your worship of them. Nothing I can do for you.

No it's not. It's about creating opportunities.

If you're having trouble getting armbars on untrained 14 year old girls, you should probably reevaluate your choice of gym.

of course I can armbar a 14 year old girl. I said these untrained guys can't just snap this girls arms behind her back like it was nothing, especially if she was resisting

Lol. Are you really saying that cop should have tried an armbar

Read the conversation train. He's saying a trained guy wouldn't be able to do anything to an untrained 14 year old girl from top position, if she was focused on resisting.

I won't be able to change your mind. You worship the state. It's dictates are what control your life. You're just a blind sheep without a clue. Your masters love you because you never question your worship of them. Nothing I can do for you.

You obviously are not aware of my post history

You can use strength and you can be mean within reason i.e. not punching her in the stomach repeatedly but a little exploitation of pressure points. This is isn't BJJ, it's an arrest. I'd say that's a benefit of wrestling over BJJ, but there some schools of BJJ that preach hard-nose grappling similar to the wrestler's approach. Your school may need a little more aggression to be effective.

My school is pretty tough. If it were me I'd stick a knee in her neck and that would be that. I'm trying to come from the angle that we want to hurt her as little as possible.

Read the conversation train. He's saying a trained guy wouldn't be able to do anything to an untrained 14 year old girl from top position, if she was focused on resisting.

I’ve never been in a situation like that. So I can not comment

of course I can armbar a 14 year old girl. I said these untrained guys can't just snap this girls arms behind her back like it was nothing, especially if she was resisting

I think our wires have got crossed somewhere. I was saying they need to start training these guys in bjj or some such if they're having a hard time dealing with a 14 year old girl.

My school is pretty tough. If it were me I'd stick a knee in her neck and that would be that. I'm trying to come from the angle that we want to hurt her as little as possible.
I'd stick an elbow in the pressure points of her back and apply steady pressure until she provided enough space to sneak a hand through. I'd say even the knee on the neck is overkill.

no you haven't and I don't believe you at all. I've been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years and if it was that easy to take someone's arm from in front of their body to behind their body as easy as you say jiu jitsu wouldn't be a thing

Yes I have. BJJ is actually an art that teaches you to manipulate someone's body without using too much effort. Not much effort means it's easy. Second off, In BJJ you are 1) dealing with people that at least have a basic understanding of how to defend themselves if not a good to great understanding, 2) aren't being held down by a knee on the neck, 3) aren't held down by a second person, 4) aren't competing against the physically stronger sex.

She is motioning her arms in a predictable manner which makes it easy to catch her wrist by just letting her arm come to you, as you anticipate the repeated swing and catch her wrist. You then pull up her arm away from her body a bit which already limits her range of motion and ability to use strength greatly and then you move it upwards towards her head which completely takes away the range of motion because she can only go down and thats the way you are resisting her from. Seeing how your body mechanics are build for your arm to functioni in front and to the side of your body, this means that the most leverage held and force able to be exerted are at those sides. So you already are at a big advantage there as you have your arms in front of you. You also are a more physically mature and biologically stronger designed individual which makes you resisting her arm from going down or back to her body very easy. Not to mention that there are 2 of them, so when one is holding her down the other can even get to the other side and put his whole body and weight in the position from blocking her arm to go either down or towards her body. While up and away from her body are anatomically imposible for her to move to, meaning her hand will stay in place. Not only that but it will also hurt to try. Which will make her think twice about actually moving and will render her willing to not move. Especially if you also stay calm yourself and ask her calmly to stay calm and her body response will be to stay calm to avoid the pain and everything will flow very naturally from there

Last edited:
Terrible post and you should feel bad

I am not even going to waste my time explaining it to you

Translation: No idea what I'm talking about, bailing out and trying to save face.

Your argument was being tased causes lasting damage as some people have died. By that same logic drinking water causes lasting damage.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you suggesting we should only be tazing innocent people?
If you can't follow the flow of conversation, then I can't help you. You're just not up to the level of the rationality it takes to engage in a discussion like this. Bye.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back