Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Well at least he didn't shoot her which is what I thought this thread was going to be about when I read the title. This doesn't bother me because she is obviously resisting. If you resist be prepared to get your ass beat no matter who you are. I'd say excessive but she was resisting so I doubt he gets any punishment.

All joking aside.

I generally don’t like these videos because a lot of information is usually left out purposefully by the person behind the camera... but it’s generally just good sense to never punch a woman who is capable of carrying a child (13 to 55) years old in the stomach.

People can die as a result of having a knee jammed into their neck.

People can die as a result of being punched in the guts.

People can die as a result of being tackled to the ground.

Maybe we should have Roger Goodell get in on the policing rulebook.

They need to start sending these guys to some bjj classes.

Yeah, that was an easy sub if the cop knew what 2 on 1 wrist control is. Just get the hands in there and rip that arm right out. Easy.

How is it people get resisting/trained fighters in kimuras and make them tap then? Are they superhuman in strength or are the officers lacking in strength and technique?

Go to a gym and ask to roll. Then ask to roll with the person on bottom ONLY focusing on NOT tapping. It's a very different experience.

Go to a gym and ask to roll. Then ask to roll with the person on bottom ONLY focusing on NOT tapping. It's a very different experience.
I should do that. I used to roll but never practiced an exercise like that before.

Dude just wanted to get home to his family.
Oh don't even start with that bullshit. Cops think they are totally justified with going so far as to end your life, because they "just wanted to go home to their family".

Fuck them, and fuck all you copsuckers that support their tyranny.

I should do that. I used to roll but never practiced an exercise like that before.

We do it at least once a month at my gym and it's crazy how hard it is. I've been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years and it's hard to even tap a white belt if their focus is only on not getting tapped.

Ugh, the War Room. I can smell the greenhouse gasses from all the mouth breathing in here.

Kids were kicked out of a mall for being belligerent. Cops get called. Cops leave. Kids re-enter mall cops come back. One of her friends get arrested cops go to leave. She starts raising hell so cops then proceed to arrest her.

Yea sorry not sorry.

She even pushed down a little 5 year old girl. Then tried to whip up a frenzy.

She got checked by the authorities

Now she wants her gib me dats.

Not if you're a grown, trained adult, and the person on bottom is a 14 year old untrained girl.

We do it at least once a month at my gym and it's crazy how hard it is. I've been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years and it's hard to even tap a white belt if their focus is only on not getting tapped.
Damn, I had no idea. Well thanks for the insight, my friend!

People can die as a result of having a knee jammed into their neck.

People can die as a result of being punched in the guts.

People can die as a result of being tackled to the ground.

Yea, I get it, but here is the problem, I bet you can't find 634 cases in the last 15 years of death due to punched in gut, knee in neck, and tackled to ground. Tasers kill people and its fairly often.

So 2 grown adult males struggled to overpower a teenage girl?
It's easy to overpower weaker people if you don't mind causing life long harm. Restraining without permanent damage can be a different story.

Last edited:
Try doing it to someone who is committed to not moving their arms. That's their only objective

She is on her face not able to move her body and her arms are on her back. They have a very limited range of motion and very limited amount of force. It's really not that hard if you know what you are doing. They definitely didn't know what they were doing.

She is on her face not able to move and her arms are on her back. They have a very limited range of motion and very limited amount of force. It's really not that hard if you know what you are doing. They definitely didn't know what they were doing.

They have no idea how to do it, but it IS hard to move someone's arms if they don't want to and you don't want to break anything.

Back