Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

What should he have done? Sit there all day letting her control the situation? Is it because a soft punch isn't an approved police tactic? A tazer is approved. So is pepper spray or a nightstick. Looks like he chose the least painful tactic to get her to comply. She's damned lucky. If a cop wants to see what's in your hands, you'd better show him. Slowly.

If I was on the ground getting pillow punched by that cop, knowing my big mouth I would be telling the cop he dropped his purse with his tampons.

At least they didn't resort to tasers and batons, could have been worse.

Though I've never been tazed, as far as I know they leave no lasting damage.

They need to start sending these guys to some bjj classes.

It's actually very hard to move someone's arm who doesn't want them to be moved. Especially in a way that keeps everyone safe
Nonsense, if I could hit double chicken wings on trained wrestlers resisting when I was in high school, adult police officers can get the arms of a 14 year old girl. They suck at their job and excessive violence is their solution for their failure, fuck them.

Though I've never been tazed, as far as I know they leave no lasting damage.

They need to start sending these guys to some bjj classes.

Except for when they kill you.

According to Amnesty International, between 2001 and 2008, 351 people in the United States died after being shocked by police Tasers. Our blog has documented another 283 taser-related deaths in the United States in 2009-2014. That means there have been 634 documented taser-related deaths in America.

Those are some Chael Sonnen level pillow fists lol.

Nonsense, if I could hit double chicken wings on trained wrestlers resisting when I was in high school, adult police officers can get the arms of a 14 year old girl. They suck at their job and excessive violence is their solution for their failure, fuck them.
Try doing it to someone who is committed to not moving their arms. That's their only objective

Been wondering what Keith Hackney's been up to.

e5eeaaef674a2b20b121b38777b244a9.gif

giphy.gif

Err. Down on.

Yeah actually even a 14 year old girl can make it hard to out her arms behind her back.
How is it people get resisting/trained fighters in kimuras and make them tap then? Are they superhuman in strength or are the officers lacking in strength and technique?

Not taking sides. The kid was resisting big time. The guy punched her. Whatever. Don't be an asshole, boys and girls!

Except for when they kill you.

According to Amnesty International, between 2001 and 2008, 351 people in the United States died after being shocked by police Tasers. Our blog has documented another 283 taser-related deaths in the United States in 2009-2014. That means there have been 634 documented taser-related deaths in America.

People can die as a result of having a knee jammed into their neck.

People can die as a result of being punched in the guts.

People can die as a result of being tackled to the ground.

Back