Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Did I miss the post about the cop named Rivers breaking a black kid’s arm during s school fight? The kid was involved in a fight, female cop grabs him and he goes nuts. He is taken down and a big male cop tries to er his arm behind his back. Problem being the female cop is in the way. The male cop continued to try and maneuver the arm around her, and it snapped a la Mir/Nog. To top it off, on free thought peoject, they had a professional mma fighter- Joel the demon Scott, who says that he knows it was intentional. Bull shit! The cop is shocked and surprised when it breaks and then he has an “oh fuck!” Look on his face. That is not the look of someone who purposely breaks a kid’s arm.

Not really though.

The statute prohibits any person from “having or carrying any dirk, sword, sword cane, firearm, electric weapon or device, or other weapon” and, in the presence of another person, exhibiting the weapon “in a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner, and not in necessary self-defense.”

There are multiple defenses to contest a charge of Improperly Exhibiting a Firearm or Weapon. Some of the most common examples include the following:

• The instrument in question qualify as a “weapon” under applicable statutes;
  • The manner of exhibition was not sufficiently careless, rude, or threatening;
  • Self-defense;
  • Defense of others;
  • Defense of property;
  • Witnesses not within the defendant’s “presence.”
http://www.husseinandwebber.com/crimes/weapons-crimes/improper-exhibition-of-a-firearm-or-weapon/

I'm just telling you what they teach in CCW class. Everything is arguable in court. The key point here is if you pull a gun and fire, you can argue "you were in fear of your life" and invoke the castle doctrine. If you didn't fire your gun, you have a much weaker argument in "I was in fear of my life, but that moment passed in the split second that I drew my gun". Now the prosecution can question your motive for drawing a weapon in the first place. Perhaps, you never feared for your life. IE Brandishing

I'm not implying that the CCW class is pushing you to shoot people while in fact it's the opposite. It's trying to instill the seriousness of drawing a weapon in public. IE You better be in a legit life and death situation to draw your weapon.

Did I miss the post about the cop named Rivers breaking a black kid’s arm during s school fight? The kid was involved in a fight, female cop grabs him and he goes nuts. He is taken down and a big male cop tries to er his arm behind his back. Problem being the female cop is in the way. The male cop continued to try and maneuver the arm around her, and it snapped a la Mir/Nog. To top it off, on free thought peoject, they had a professional mma fighter- Joel the demon Scott, who says that he knows it was intentional. Bull shit! The cop is shocked and surprised when it breaks and then he has an “oh fuck!” Look on his face. That is not the look of someone who purposely breaks a kid’s arm.
kid shoulda drank his milk

This is why I dont like stand your ground laws

What this dude did shouldn't negate the need for a SYG law . . .

It allows you to start a situation then when the other person reacts to you it allows you to shoot them because you feared for your safety

I can understand the irritation over someone who isn't handicapped parking in a handicap spot, but while this guy was arguing over it with the woman (he should've just said something and went on into the store IMO or kept his mouth shut) that wasn't any more justification for him getting shoved to the ground than for him to shoot because he got shoved to the ground.

This dude is a murderer , over nothing I might add , and isnt going to do a day of time. The other couples lives are shattered

He's not a murderer . . . and that if that couple didn't think they were better than others and park where they weren't authorized to they'd likely be enjoying a Monday together instead his family of planning a funeral.

Because some caption virtue wanted to tell a fucker off over a parking spot

If folks don't say something about crap like this it'll continue to happen and folks who actually need the parking spot won't be able to use it. Sure it's a "little" thing to many, but it is ridiculous how often crap like this happens and isn't checked.

This isnt what self defense means and it makes me pissed

I get your point, but I guess that's subjective for folks actually in the situation . . .

Yea its not like no one was ever tired sick in a hurry or had their kids with them and there were a bunch open or anything

Its such an affront to humanity it deserves execution

Really? This is why folks will continue to do crap like this . . . because there's always some stupid excuse for why they're better than everyone else . . . and then there are folks like you who excuse it.

Are you also okay with folks taking up two parking spots and texting while driving too?

This video is bad for gun rights, btw. If you are pro responsible gun ownership, you should not like what this guy did. This is what 14 year old gang bangers do to avoid a fight they might lose.

I'm all for responsible gun ownership . . . and agree that the shooter did was completely avoidable and unnecessary.

First of all what a huge waste of my time your response was

I can understand the irritation over someone who isn't handicapped parking in a handicap spot, but while this guy was arguing over it with the woman (he should've just said something and went on into the store IMO or kept his mouth shut) that wasn't any more justification for him getting shoved to the ground than for him to shoot because he got shoved to the ground.

Dude got shoved that isnt life threatening and that coulda been the end of it and again if I was screaming at your wife from like a foot a way I highly doubt youd greet me with excuse me sir . This is where your whole argument falls apart by the way

If folks don't say something about crap like this it'll continue to happen and folks who actually need the parking spot won't be able to use it. Sure it's a "little" thing to many, but it is ridiculous how often crap like this happens and isn't checked.

Oh my god the horror of people parking in non authorized spots. We should engage and all kinds of violence over such a thing til we end the injustice

Whatever you say dude

Guy with the gun had no business going and trying to enforce parking laws and starting a situation with these people

If only everyone held this opinion about everything . . . life would be much simpler . . . for all of us.

Are you also okay with folks taking up two parking spots and texting while driving too?

Im not for starting fights and shooting people over it. i dont think rudeness should carry a death sentence

I dont think its appropriate behavior to huff and puff at strangers if it isnt necessary either

If only everyone held this opinion about everything . . . life would be much simpler . . . for all of us.

Can you stop spamming me and just respond all at once

And yea the world would be better if people didnt go and start shit with people over trivial things

But im not the one spamming me defending it

First of all what a huge waste of my time your response was

Says some random guy on a message board . . . boo hoo . . .

Dude got shoved that isnt life threatening and that coulda been the end of it and again if I was screaming at your wife from like a foot a way I highly doubt youd greet me with excuse me sir . This is where your whole argument falls apart by the way

Apparently my response wasn't a huge waste of your time . . . well, maybe it was . . . . since you didn't read it very well.

Oh my god the horror of people parking in non authorized spots. We should engage and all kinds of violence over such a thing til we end the injustice

Really? Where did I say go shoot up a parking lot where folks are illegally parked?

Whatever you say dude

Whatever indeed . . .

Im not for starting fights and shooting people over it. i dont think rudeness should carry a death sentence

I dont think its appropriate behavior to huff and puff at strangers if it isnt necessary either

Good . . . because I never said I was either . . .

Can you stop spamming me and just respond all at once

Aww . . .

And yea the world would be better if people didnt go and start shit with people over trivial things

But im not the one spamming me defending it

Where did I defend the shooter?

What this dude did shouldn't negate the need for a SYG law . . .

Where did I defend the shooter?

Call it what you want I guess

Lol. Check out this other article:
"The store owner tells ABC Action News that Drejka has a history of assaulting people in the very parking lot the shooting took place. A man who frequents the store told ABC Action News he had a run-in with the man who opened fire just one month ago. Rich Kelly says the man picked a fight with him over a parking spot, using racial slurs, and even threatening to kill him. Now, a month later, a similar case, ending with a father killed in front of his 5-year-old son."

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...-parking-spot-at-clearwater-convenience-store

Surely the shooters history changes things, no?

Dang . . . dude sounds like he needs help and shouldn't have access to a gun . . .

Call it what you want I guess

Obviously you did . . . sheesh.

Defending SYG laws and commenting about how getting shoved to the ground wasn't justification for shooting = defending the shooter?

Really?

Really? This is why folks will continue to do crap like this . . . because there's always some stupid excuse for why they're better than everyone else . . . and then there are folks like you who excuse it.

Guaranteed Gutter Chris is a handicapped stall parker. Entitled shitty attitude.

Back