Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Sad to hear pigs gunned down a man in his own home over doing nothing wrong. Sadly like always pigs will investigate themselves and find themselves of no wrong-doings, then the family files a civil suit leading to us the tax-payers footing the bill. These people need to carry their own insurance and if they have a lot of complaints their rates should go up driving out bag pigs(not like we have many good cops these days)

The point remains. Stand Your Ground laws should NOT be a 'act like an asshole and if someone calls you out on it, put a bullet in them' and thats how its being applied. Zimmerman, everyone's favorite florida bad ass decided to go harass people while carrying a gun and when one of the people being hassled by him stood THEIR ground, Zimmerman shot him dead. Same with this asshole. He felt empowered to initiate a conflict and when faced with the NATURAL CONSEQUENCE of appearing threatening to another mans wife/girlfriend, IMMEDIATELY went to 'shoot a motherfucker' mode.

Hey man, Zimmerman was actually walking back to his truck because the 911 operator told him to. Trayvon turned around and followed Zimmerman and stalked him and attacked him from behind. Trayvon was not standing his ground. He launched an offensive attack at someone who was returning to his vehicle. That enormous fat whale confirmed this as she was on the phone with Trayvon when he turned around and started stalking Zimmerman.

But don't let facts get in the way.

It's the strange laws regarding guns I always find odd. I'll never understand how you can legally carry a gun in public.

Do you have free speech? Or do you find that weird too?

Cop messed up by not identifying himself.

But they need to decide on a narrative. If the guy was hard of hearing and the scene was noisy, would he have even heard the cop identify himself?

I believe they said he ordered the guy to drop his weapon for 13 seconds before shooting him.

Sounds like a crappy situation that was destined to end badly.

Would need to see body cam footage (which the family does not want released) in order to have anything more than an underinformed opinion on what "should have" or "could have" happened.

Legally speaking, though, the cop is covered.

But they need to decide on a narrative. If the guy was hard of hearing and the scene was noisy, would he have even heard the cop identify himself?

Also, even without pre-existing hearing loss, can you imagine how much your ears would be ringing after discharging a firearm in a bathroom? Holy fuck

Such a shitty situation all around, feel horrible for everyone involved

Hey man, Zimmerman was actually walking back to his truck because the 911 operator told him to. Trayvon turned around and followed Zimmerman and stalked him and attacked him from behind. Trayvon was not standing his ground. He launched an offensive attack at someone who was returning to his vehicle. That enormous fat whale confirmed this as she was on the phone with Trayvon when he turned around and started stalking Zimmerman.

This is always my favorite part of the argument.
How do we know that GZ walked by to his truck?
From everything we know about GZ prior to that night, during that night, and all the things he's down after that night. What makes you think he just turned and walked back to his truck.
There is no proof that he walked back to his truck besides him saying so.

The girl never confirmed that on the phone. She said GZ walked up and initiated everything.
She also said TM ran from him when he notice he was following him, which GZ also said on the phone with dispatch. We ignoring that?

The guy was backing away when he was shot but he didn’t start to back away until the guy on the ground reached for his gun.

Playing devil’s advocate here but it’s easy to see this guy didn’t back away until the gun was in play.

Not really a big fan of no charges being filed in this case but that’s up to the prosecutors not the sheriff. Not up on all the details but I’ve seen the video of the shooting. Out here of course he would have been arrested and charged.
Guy was yelling at his wife over parking in a handicap spot while the entire front building had no cars in front of it. He was doing it for a couple minutes cuz eventually two cars park in front of the building.
Guy shoved him and didn't advance. Trust me if he was going to pummel the guy, he would've been on his ass before he took the gun out.

The girl never confirmed that on the phone. She said GZ walked up and initiated everything.
She also said TM ran from him when he notice he was following him, which GZ also said on the phone with dispatch. We ignoring that?

GZ initiated the initial conversation. Then GZ walked away. I feel like you know nothing of the case.

Your ignorance is showing.

GZ initiated the initial conversation. Then GZ walked away. I feel like you know nothing of the case.

Your ignorance is showing.
I know everything about that case.
Tell me anything that GZ did that night that shows someone who suddenly would just turn away and walk back to his car.

Martin ran from him. RAN, from him.
Who runs from someone and then becomes the aggressor?

How does GZ, watch from his car, start to follow him in his car, and then when Martin runs, he gets out of his car, with a loaded gun, and begins to search for Martin....
How am I suppose to believe that he turns around, mid search, and just gets blindly attacked.....

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond....-fellow-cops-caught-them-raping-baby-filming/

serveimage-5-e1533751963894.jpeg

A VILE POLICE OFFICER AND STATE ATTORNEY WERE SENTENCED TO PRISON THIS MONTH FOR HORRIFYING SEXUAL ABUSE OF A BABY AND SEVERAL CHILDREN.

(TFTP) In one of the most disgusting cases ever to come across the radar of the Free Thought Project, a police officer has been sentenced to 16 years in prison after he was caught by his fellow officers—raping a baby.

The now former cop, 48-year-old Dean Roberts filmed himself abusing a helpless infant while on duty. He then distributed the footage to other pedophiles in a messaging app.

His fellow officers caught a different pedophile—also a government employee—who had received the horrifying footage and then traced it back to one of their own.

Pigs shot another person in the back in Tennessee. Protests/mini riots happened. Cops have no body camera or dash camera footage... Both were turned off or not available... WTF How the fuck do you turn your cruiser camera off... Scary/sketchy shit man. Cameras all turned off, running and being shot in the back, if thats not terrorism i dont know what is.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/deadly-nashville-police-shooting-new-video-daniel-hambrick/

The farther is right unfortunately not right in this modern day society progressives have created.....

His daughter is completely free to go sleep with whatever piece of trash she wants and there is nothing he or anyone can do about it, she then can turn around and vote for leftists who want to flood the country with Muslims and foreigners who think women are beneath them and then yell at people like me for bieng sexists/misogynists lol.

We live in a funny world.

Back