Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

I have serious issue with this. First, a wide right turn? Unless there was almost an accident, I never would have even asked for any license- just a “hey, that was pretty unsafe, please be aware of that and have a nice day.”

LOL @ TMZ as a source.
Yes, don't believe your eyes because the source is TMZ
I have serious issue with this. First, a wide right turn? Unless there was almost an accident, I never would have even asked for any license- just a “hey, that was pretty unsafe, please be aware of that and have a nice day.”
Well didn't figure you would show up so that's a nice surprise

For me that was the red flag, the cop was already charged up and was looking for an excuse to arrest the guy for some odd reason. Honestly sounds like he had a terrible day and was taking it out on the first citizen he could. Then the arrest of the dad for blocking the roadway from the sidewalk just escalated things pretty badly. Hope he loses his badge.

Personally I think these types of interactions are really what poison the relationship between citizens and police. Police shootings aren't that common and of them many are indeed justified. Rather its cases like these, everyday abuses of power and authority, that make citizens less likely to give cops the benefit of the doubt so that when a shooting does occur they don't trust the police and assume it was bad. I mention it many times but for me the best example of this is the Mike Brown shooting and the Ferguson PD. That incident exploded into riots even though in the end the shooting was perfectly justified. So why did the riots happen? Well, the 2nd DOJ report detailed that abuses of power and violation of the constitutional rights of Ferguson citizens was built into the routine work of the FPD so no wonder they had no faith in the police and their judgement.

Last edited:
Dang . . . some people just can't handle real life . . . and just look for ways to take their frustration out on others.

Fucking cops.

Executed another innocent black man.

Trying to find this guy's gofundme so I can contribute to his family. Can't wait for the protest. This time we its gonna be fire.

Fucking cops.

Trying to find this guy's gofundme so I can contribute to his family. Can't wait for the protest. This time we its gonna be fire.

Chip in for me. I'm broke from supporting those executed daily "for no reason."

Fucking cops.

Why did he have to shoot him so many times? And why not shoot him in the leg?

Yes, don't believe your eyes because the source is TMZ

Well didn't figure you would show up so that's a nice surprise

For me that was the red flag, the cop was already charged up and was looking for an excuse to arrest the guy for some odd reason. Honestly sounds like he had a terrible day and was taking it out on the first citizen he could. The the arrest of the dad for blocking the roadway from the sidewalk just escalated things pretty badly. Hope he loses his badge.

Personally I think these types of interactions are really what poison the relationship between citizens and police. Police shootings aren't that common and of them many are indeed justified. Rather its cases like these, everyday abuses of power and authority, that make citizens less likely to give cops the benefit of the doubt so that when a shooting does occur they don't trust the police and assume it was bad. I mention it many times but for me the best example of this is the Mike Brown shooting and the Ferguson PD. That incident exploded into riots even though in the end the shooting was perfectly justified. So why did the riots happen? Well, the 2nd DOJ report detailed that abuses of power and violation of the constitutional rights of Ferguson citizens was built into the routine work of the FPD so no wonder they had no faith in the police and their judgement.

This pissed me off because neither of those offenses are arrestable. Ridiculous.

Also, I blast police fairly frequently when they do something wrong. If it is questionable, I look at what the officers knew at the time of the incident and whether their actions are reasonable. Officers in Floyd’s situation were not-but most of the other big incidents were.

And you are right on about Ferguson. Because that was a predatory department, justified use of force set off a powder keg and people still believe he was murdered and A martyr. For me, that makes me not take them seriously

So what if he rolls up the window, that doesn't really mean anything. Cop doesn't say he is being arrested for rolling up the window.

So, like every other adult driver on the road was taught, if you get pulled over then you roll your window down, shut the car off, turn the dome light on if it's at night, and keep your hands on the steering wheel. Why is he rolling it back up as the cop approaches? The officer felt unsafe and explained that to him.

[/QUOTE]He saw his son on the road, ofcourse he is going to stop, that is no big deal. He didn't leave the vehicle there, he did move it.[/QUOTE]

Again, I think that could have been let go.

He has every right to videotape the situation. Recording the cops is good. Some of them, like this cop don't like there being evidence of what they do. Why are you being sympathetic to the cop here, cause recording a stop should not be considered a bad thing.

Number one, he does have the right to film the cops. But don't expect special treatment. Number two, you're saying that the cop doesn't want there to be evidence of what he's doing. Okay, yet both officers' body cameras are on and the footage has been released. WTF are you talking about?

Resisting arrest for what? What was the charge? Are you ok with cops just trumping up charges?

No I'm not, but resisting arrest is just a stupid thing to do.

No misrepresentation here, the cop was being a bully, what we see from the video is a compliant son and a dad just exercising his right to record. After seeing the video and the apology from the Chief you are still trying to garner some understanding for the cop. This is just a very blatant abuse of police powers; pretty dam clear cut case here. You are just coming off as being biased and being soft on police abuse.

Your reading comprehension is terrible. I've said I think the cop was too aggressive. It would have been better to just let the Dad record and leave him alone. I'm not trying to garner anything. There's no need for you to misrepresent what happened just because you hate police.

Fucking cops.

That footage is horrifying. That cop is a hero and is lucky to be alive. Not sure what that stupid thug's problem was but he very much tried to execute that officer. Can you even imagine being somebody who does this for a living despite all of this media attention being given to people who want less police and less accountability in life?

That footage is horrifying. That cop is a hero and is lucky to be alive. Not sure what that stupid thug's problem was but he very much tried to execute that officer. Can you even imagine being somebody who does this for a living despite all of this media attention being given to people who want less police and less accountability in life?

I still can't figure out what you saw.

I saw another example of a white cop killing a black man. Completely unexcusable in 2020. You know the only reason that young man started shooting was because he was afraid of the police. This is a perfect example of why they should have sent a social worker to investigate. That white cop should have known that young man would be afraid for his life.

Still looking for his gofundme.

This is why people don't like cops.

This is why people don't trust cops.

Do you apply the same standard to doctors ? They "murder" over 200,000 a year through medical error. Seems a bit intellectually lazy to distrust and entire profession, no ? We're both military guys. Both knew shit stains. Are you one by way of association ?

Is the pole supposed to be about the security guard killed in the OP? Because there's literally no way to have a reasonable opinion with the evidence presented.

Do you apply the same standard to doctors ? They "murder" over 200,000 a year through medical error. Seems a bit intellectually lazy to distrust and entire profession, no ? We're both military guys. Both knew shit stains. Are you one by way of association ?

1) I hate cops. A lot of reasons. Personal experience and family relations.

2) Doctors don't treat their patients like this.

3) Soldiers who a dirtbags or commit crimes are quickly removed. There is no Thin Green Line as there is a Thin Blue line. While there may be only a few bad cops around there are certainly an abundance of "good" cops that look the other way. That is my major problem with them. This us vs them police mentality where you look the other way. I'll impale a fuckin Soldier who fucks up - I've got a collection of dirtbags I have put out of the army a 2 that did serious time for their crimes while I was in command. In organizations entrusted with so much responsibility there is no room for looking the other way. Start policing your own and get your fucking respect back - at this point it's a long hard road uphill but videos like I just showed appears as though they are doubling down.

But to answer your question - yeah, I am tainted by the actions of my brothers in arms. I have shit all over me. My former Brigade Commander, MG Broadwater, just got caught up in that shit down in Ft Hood, TX. The man I knew would never allow anything like that happen under his watch - but if it did, then fuck him. Crucify him for all to see. Let his corpse rot as a lesson to others.

The only cop on this board I can stomach is NHBear. But since he hung his jackboots up he isn't quite the same. Maybe you're different. I dunno. But you aren't starting from a very good position.

Lastly, I pointed out the actions of these cops that 1) There is a reason people hate cops and 2) there is a reason people don't trust them. At no point did you admonish their actions - that should have been the first thing you said. Instead you went the route of, "Not all cops..."

Merry Christmas~
<{1-7}>

3) Soldiers who a dirtbags or commit crimes are quickly removed. There is no Thin Green Line as there is a Thin Blue line. While there may be only a few bad cops around there are certainly an abundance of "good" cops that look the other way. That is my major problem with them. This us vs them police mentality where you look the other way. I'll impale a fuckin Soldier who fucks up - I've got a collection of dirtbags I have put out of the army a 2 that did serious time for their crimes while I was in command. In organizations entrusted with so much responsibility there is no room for looking the other way. Start policing your own and get your fucking respect back - at this point it's a long hard road uphill but videos like I just showed appears as though they are doubling down.

But to answer your question - yeah, I am tainted by the actions of my brothers in arms. I have shit all over me. My former Brigade Commander, MG Broadwater, just got caught up in that shit down in Ft Hood, TX. The man I knew would never allow anything like that happen under his watch - but if it did, then fuck him. Crucify him for all to see. Let his corpse rot as a lesson to others.

The only cop on this board I can stomach is NHBear. But since he hung his jackboots up he isn't quite the same. Maybe you're different. I dunno. But you aren't starting from a very good position.

Lastly, I pointed out the actions of these cops that 1) There is a reason people hate cops and 2) there is a reason people don't trust them. At no point did you admonish their actions - that should have been the first thing you said. Instead you went the route of, "Not all cops..."

Merry Christmas~
<{1-7}>

Merry Christmas~
<{1-7}>

Hating cops is definitely edgy and not trendy or safe at all. I applaud your courage. I could understand disliking objectively shitty cops but hating cops roundly just shows you're a weak minded dullard of low character and intellect. Its not irrelevant edge lords like you solving homicides, rapes, robberies, etc... Grow up dude. Its embarrassing.

Here... I admonish their actions. I've said as much regarding the abuse of authority in other threads. You strike me as the kind of guy that started sleeping with men the first time a girl hurt you.

And I assure you we take no pride in having this level of mental and emotional sway over you.

Last edited:
Here... I admonish their actions. I've said as much regarding the abuse of authority in other threads.

Congratulations. You've taken the first step.

You strike me as the kind of guy that started sleeping with men the first time a girl hurt you.

Clearly I struck a nerve. You went to the "you're gay" on the second post. This is the kind of raw visceral reaction that tells me you are struggling. Seen a few bad cops do some things and feeling the guilt so you need to lash out?

Go ahead. Be angry with me. I am okay with it. Let it out.

We're here for you.

What fucking idiots, and yes, I am talking about the cops. Talk about handling something in the worst possible way to escalate the situation.

Merry Christmas~
<{1-7}>

I am glad you can stomach me. We used to not get along great when you called me jackboot and I called you militia. But we moved past that and I like you now.

As for the thin blue line, I think it is like military supporting their own. In my experience, most cops want nothing to do with who they perceive as dirty, but the dirty ones don’t do dirt in front of other cops. I definitely have changed since leaving. I was different my last ten years or so and the guys would fuck with me about being so kind to shitheads and I used to tell them that I love to see a calm cop in the midst of some shithead losing his mind while the cop stays cool and professional. I think that is the best way to make an asshole look even worse. I don’t like to see cops lose their temper or show they are agitated. I have done that only a few times and they still haunt me.

In general, I think people resent any person that holds authority over them be it a cop or a boss. But when cops act like the video you posted, it only acts as confirmation bias and increases their distrust and fear. I always went out of my way to be the exact opposite-polite, respectful, generous with warnings, and when warnings were not an option, you would have never seen me mistreat an arrest. Now, when it came time to fight, I ended them quickly, but never an extra shot or more force than needed. Again, I got some shit over that-“ hey Lt, you want your soft handcuffs for that guy?” anytime I made an arrest. “Lt, did you want us to buy dinner for your arrest?” shit like that, but again, I would rather someone say that as a negative about me than the opposite.

Anyway, merry Christmas and happy kwanza

Back