Elections what do you guys think about vivek ramaswamy?

Good for some sound bites. I like the way he’s taking people to task. Especially within his own party. Kind of chameleon with too little sample size and time in government to see if he sticks to his issues and doesn’t waver from his proposed vision for the country.

I want more solid plans for him. Watching him in the last several debates, he's more focused on those "viral soundbites" rather than sound policy.

I do appreciate how he exposes many racist hypocrisies from the left.

I fucking like him. Will be voting for him.

He's a kinder gentler browner trump!

(Would like to see him Debate trump Actually)

was just about to post this. Amazing clip. She has no way to answer except to say "but it was the biggest threat to democracy in several generations!". Hey lady, no one cares except #blueAnon freaks, no matter how many times you say it. That is why Trump is leading despite them also crying about a potential Trump presidency being the biggest threat to democracy every

These retards never heard of the boy or cries wolf? It is great to see

not much buzz here about him at all. i'm not sure how qualified he is to be president per se, but he talks better than every other person in the field, he can run laps around everyone.

the guy is super charismatic, smart, quick witted, handles himself with class, and knows america's problems like lack of meaning, lack of unity, wokeness, ESG, and **oomer schools to name a few as well as china.

he speaks well and is really positioning himself to be an advisor in the republican or even higher in the party .

here's his channel for his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/@vivek-2024/videos

I like him over any democrat, any time.

Fake. He sounds like the republican outsider. Yet he copied Obama speeches almost verbatim

He's a corporate shill that seeks office to enrich himself and his friends.

He's a corporate shill that seeks office to enrich himself and his friends.
Lol like any other political is mot.there to.enrich him.self.and his bosses even Trump is not.imune.to.that

He's just doing the Trump 2.0 scthick to get famous and make money. He knows he has zero actual chance to win.

He's a Trump wannabe but he has had some good points. It's good that he takes Haley's warmongering to task.

Vivek is also a 180 degree flip flopper. In the past he sharply criticized Trump but once he started running for the presidency he started sucking up to the MAGA base.

His claim about Jan 6th being a set-up is B.S. because he has no proof.

All in all every single GOP candidate is trash. Haley and DeSantis are the worst. With Haley we will return to a Neocon administration. Seems only Vivek has been somewhat critical of neocons, but he will flip if he ever gets the presidency.

Lol like any other political is mot.there to.enrich him.self.and his bosses even Trump is not.imune.to.that

I cant stand this sort of false comparison.. Vivek is a hedge-fund wall-street billionaire who made his fortune jacking up the cost of Grandmas pills. That's a special kind of leech.

Trump compares to him, but he's one of the few. The median net worth of Congress is only $1 million.. Vivek is 1000 times richer.

I cant stand this sort of false comparison.. Vivek is a hedge-fund wall-street billionaire who made his fortune jacking up the cost of Grandmas pills. That's a special kind of leech.

Trump compares to him, but he's one of the few. The median net worth of Congress is only $1 million.. Vivek is 1000 times richer.
Median might be 1 million but ones that do most damage are way richer then 1 million and that is reason why they get bought.while bilionere does not need pocket change

I like him on a personal level. Seems affable and calm. He asks fairly decent questions of his naysayers. Also, like others have stated, he seems a bit wishy-washy too. Not sure I would trust everything he says, but I don't trust any politician either....

I like him. I just watched him on the Breakfast club the other day- They tried to destroy him.
The comment section is gold

Crap I just watched parts of that and the comments below the video are great saying the hosts looked like morons with their questions and beliefs.

Back