• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you Sherbros do for a Living?

I do indeed train smags. I teach at the Radiological Controls Technician Qualification School, so smags and civilian RCTs to do IMA level maintenance.
Fun fun. I didn't get to go to RCTQS because that is understandably reserved for people who re-enlist. They don't want us freedom loving 6 and out guys taking up seats in the training classroom.

We also, rather insensitively, called them squat-to-pee's when I was active duty.
What was your rate?

It seems like terms that imply effeminacy were mostly used for ROs when I was around.

Edit: nevermind, I just saw that you qualified ERUL. You were a simple mechanic. On a submarine no less...

<{clintugh}>

Commercial electrician. Still a brand new apprentice, but loving it so far. Dropped out of college and don't think I'll be going back any time soon.

my dad and brother both went into the electrical field. union but they are/were smart and so after a while both got into bidding jobs and make tons of money and didn't do any physical labor even.

Librarian, or at least working on the path to be one right now as an assistant librarian.
Will apply for my master's in Librarianship in a few years time.

Librarian, or at least working on the path to be one right now as an assistant librarian.
Will apply for my master's in Librarianship in a few years time.
In all seriousness, what the hell do librarians do anymore? Hasn't the role of librarian largely been taken over by coders?

(Co)Owner of a skateshop and Brazil's second largest skateboard distribution.

I have/run a software dev + engineering + outsourcing house

Back