What do you Sherbros do for a Living?

What was your rate?

It seems like terms that imply effeminacy were mostly used for ROs when I was around.

Edit: nevermind, I just saw that you qualified ERUL. You were a simple mechanic. On a submarine no less...
Yes but Squat to pee rhymes with E-L-T so you can get away with a muttered substitution over the 1MC....
I qualified 108 and did a tour as a Radcon Tech on a tender (3376 supervisory RADCON secondary NEC) and secondary chemist so that's 3/4's SMAG anyway. The Clint gif makes me think you were a surface puke, so maybe you didn't realize ELT's qualify ERUL on submarines.

Yes but Squat to pee rhymes with E-L-T so you can get away with a muttered substitution over the 1MC....
I qualified 108 and did a tour as a Radcon Tech on a tender (3376 supervisory RADCON secondary NEC) and secondary chemist so that's 3/4's SMAG anyway. The Clint gif makes me think you were a surface puke, so maybe you didn't realize ELT's qualify ERUL on submarines.
I know they do, but you wrote ERUL and not ELT. That was enough for me to surmise.

Yeah, I was on a carrier. Surface smags have to qualify a mechanic senior watch station as well.

Internal IT (including alarm systems, gate system, onboarding new employees, hardware setup, IT support, Office 365 admin)
Purchase manager (hardware and software + everything else)
Licenses manager
Head of network department/Network admin

I cook at one of the corporate restaurant concepts. it's like Italian style meets comfort food.

my dad and brother both went into the electrical field. union but they are/were smart and so after a while both got into bidding jobs and make tons of money and didn't do any physical labor even.
That's the way to go. Being in the field is fun but it's not the way to earn a tremendous amount of money.

I was wondering what languages you used to make the project? did you do it all by yourself?

99% C#.

I did the whole project by myself while working full time. Was so determined to make it. I was still learning C#, comp sci, patterns etc while making it. Very hectic time in my life.

If I told you, I would have to kill you. And you don't want that, TS.

I'm actually in shipping, but when I tell people that, they ask me how much to ship a car (or bike or package etc) from A to B. I work for a Ship Owner and we move cargo all around the world, like pipe, construction equipment, grain, explosives, wind mill equipment, mining equipment etc. I also tell people what I do is basically that we are the Uber of the Ocean, we go where our customers have projects and are in need of their equipment to be shipped.
Just tell people you're like Captain Phillips except you would armbar any pirate that came near your ship.

Back