What do you think Cyborg is feeling at this exact moment?

sheesh I get yellow carded for insinuating 3 boxers --- 2 of which failed PED tests (recently) and came up with the most pathetic reasons ever and another who about as suspect as can be.

Ye multiple PED postings in this thread.

Guess the UFC forum has different standards.

You cant be this dumb!
Me calling you out on not knowing about her sponsor money :
LOL you have no idea about her sponsors. She could make 7 figures from winning the PFL tournament alone.

And you post a link
"Sponsorship money, PPV and/or undisclosed bonuses not included"

and you call ME a nobody.

Damn dude... I did not have high hopes for you, but still....

Also kudos on only manage not to get personal in only one of your posts, if thats not a sign of massive triggered I dont know what it is.

I am done with you. Thanks for playing and losing. Now take your ball and go home.

You cant be this dumb!
Me calling you out on not knowing about her sponsor money :

And you post a link
"Sponsorship money, PPV and/or undisclosed bonuses not included"

and you call ME a nobody.

Damn dude... I did not have high hopes for you, but still....

Also kudos on only manage not to get personal in only one of your posts, if thats not a sign of massive triggered I dont know what it is.

I am done with you. Thanks for playing and losing. Now take your ball and go home.
Reebok gave her a total of 75,000 of her net worth of 5,000,000. The other estimated 2 million is from her sponsors, selling her brand, etc. You've been here for that long and still havent learned to use Google?

https://knownetworth.com/cris-cyborg-net-worth

If youre the one that keeps repeating about being triggered. Most likely you are gotten too.

I accept your defeat.
{<jordan}

Last edited:
"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almight, free at last!"

She definitely not feeling like a lady.....

giphy.gif
LOL Struve. Also, this thread belongs on a girl's gossip column

Regret? Sadness? Kinda feel bad for her. She's sweet as a human being but her professional decisions have been a bit questionable

Though at the same time I respect her more than others for standing up against oppression, strong arm tactics and relative low balling contracts. One day we will look back on the percentages of revenue given to fighters compared with other sports and acknowledge how fucked fighters truly are.. We might hate people like cyborg or whoever else stands up against it, but what they're doing is really a response to this monopoly that the UFC has over mma.

Where does she go from here?

I know people hate her here but I hope she makes bank in bellator or wherever she ends up
Dana, "I didn't bully Cyborg and I don't hate Cyborg".........Cyborg, "I want to rematch Amanda Nunes".....Dana, "Cyborg doesn't want to fight Amanda Nunes, Cyborg is released from UFC".......To sum up......Cyborg calls out Dana on the internet and shows he lied by airing the video where she said to his face she wants to fight Amanda Nunes again. Dana obviously had a tantrum and told her people to take that video down. She does because she now knows she went to far. Dana refuses to sign Cyborg saying she can't work here anymore. Dana reiterates that Cyborg doesn't want to fight Nunes again (a lie) and Dana repeats he isn't a bully. That's why all workers need a union. It's impossible to stand up to companies that bully their employees like this. Only with union power do you have a chance.

Tito probably knows. if he can interview her he'll tell us...her.

classic troll response. well done, you been here for over a decade and you amounted to shit. just hating on a woman who's accomplished more than you can dream.

Except he's right.

You made a claim regarding sponsorship money and failed to support it.

It isn't on him to find sources, it isn't his claim.

And sponsorship money isn't typically public knowledge, but it is often the target of speculation.

Regret? Sadness? Kinda feel bad for her. She's sweet as a human being but her professional decisions have been a bit questionable

Though at the same time I respect her more than others for standing up against oppression, strong arm tactics and relative low balling contracts. One day we will look back on the percentages of revenue given to fighters compared with other sports and acknowledge how fucked fighters truly are.. We might hate people like cyborg or whoever else stands up against it, but what they're doing is really a response to this monopoly that the UFC has over mma.

Where does she go from here?

I know people hate her here but I hope she makes bank in bellator or wherever she ends up

i am a male full of testosterone and cyborg is a female full of oestrogen, i don't think it's really possible for me to speculate on the emotions she experiences as a woman, its unlikely that i could fully understand

She repeatedly said she wanted to fight Nunes. Dana White lied and repeatedly said she didn't when the issue was negotiating the pay, not accepting the fight. So she pushed back against all the rude comments and lies he made in the past about her and he threw a temper tantrum.

I think she's probably feeling pretty good because she can hold her head up and walk away from that shit show. Sure she'd love to get the Amanda fight back. And for the fans that is the only WMMA fight that can pull the numbers male headliners can. But whatever. I don't think Dana realizes how much he just damaged his brand letting one of the 2 best female fighters in the world go. It hurts Amanda's brand not getting a second fight too.

Bad all around. All Dana had to do was meet her at the negotiating table.

Damaged his brand? His company is valued at over 4 Billion and he’s loaded. What kinda clown is worrying about his brand?

I think his brand is pretty cemented, unless you have proof to oppose.?
Cyborg on the other hand is taking that long walk, when you know you done fuq’d up.

Back to can crushing to build up her brand of crushing cans.

Damaged his brand? His company is valued at over 4 Billion and he’s loaded. What kinda clown is worrying about his brand?

I think his brand is pretty cemented, unless you have proof to oppose.?
Cyborg on the other hand is taking that long walk, when you know you done fuq’d up.
Well my statement is moot now that Cyborg has printed a retraction and admitted that the video was doctored so Dana was justified in sending her packing. No damaged brand. No arguments here. If anything she had the moral high ground before and ceded it and then some to him by allowing that video to go out. His response was exactly what he should have done.

Back to can crushing to build up her brand of crushing cans.
Im not sure if she would have been better off never coming to the UFC, pulling in like 90K or whatever it was smashing cans. She atleast beat Holly here, some other OK fighters, but that Nunes beating is one that did tremendous damage to her previous baddest woman ever/GOAT brand.

Only in WMMA can a fighter go from definitive GOAT to can crusher in one loss - is normal tho when you can count all your fights on one hand. A guy like Andy has failed twice the drug tests of Cyborg and has been taking losses like the Detroit Lions, but many here still consider him GOAT.

Make bank doing what, crushing old ladies, fitness models, crossfit trainers, and ailing mothers in the minor leagues?

She was exposed. She's easily Top 5, but only because of a lack of top star talent, not because she's actually "Top 5".

“Shouldn’t have edited a video to make it look like my boss was saying something he didn’t say to try and get more money”

She was never Top 5, she was always a can crusher. She fought probably 5 actual good fighters in her career.

I would be feeling angry and would look for dana in backstages. Then woop his ass with someone recording it. Make him sleep on camera

Back