What do you think Jones was shooting at?

He's being framed. He's being framed!
Aw, he never do nothing wrong,
But every time, he gets the blame!
He's being framed!

Can you imagine the times he just drove around and went home safely. I'm willing to bet he did this very often.

Damn the cop vid....I'm more worried about what we didn't see on camera. Who the fuck gets drunk and fires a gun in the sky randomly? Possible fucked up drug deal?
literally looking to steal coke from someone. hes a shady dude. he doesnt buy it, its either offered or he robs ppl

Keep drinking the Kool-aid dude, this is just another example of everyone being envious of Jon Jones.

Yeah, I often wish I could lose my license, and possibly receive jail time. I’m sure alot of us do. What exactly are you drinking?

giphy.gif

Damn the cop vid....I'm more worried about what we didn't see on camera. Who the fuck gets drunk and fires a gun in the sky randomly? Possible fucked up drug deal?

He was distressed and polite at the same time during the arrest. Honestly, it kinda looks like he was having an emotional meltdown and fired the gun as a cathartic gesture. Some people said he may have contemplated suicide and changed his mind, it probably wasn't that bad but he was definitely having some sort of breakdown.

The homeless people drank the Tequila and he let one try out the gun and they accidentally set it off

Free Jon

If Jones doesn't get his shit together, it's a matter of time before he seriously hurts himself or an innocent bystander.

Homeless guy didn't respect social distancing.

he was having a moment with some homeless people talking to them like human beings and shit probably shot w them or something. He is lucky he does not live in Cali if you even caught in possession of a gun and you have a prior felony (which he does) that's 2 years minimum.

At first I assumed he was on some country road firing at street signs or something.

Then I saw he was in a highly populated area, that is fucked up.

I’m thinking a person possibly. I’m confident he was trying score drugs and had the gun for a reason. It would make sense that he fired the gun in self defense or just to scare someone. We’ll just have to wait to find out more to the story.

Why would a millionaire be hanging out with homeless people in the middle of a quarantine?

I think he was buying rocks and the deal went bad or he overreacted to the homeless guys disrespecting him or touching his car.

The most likely scenario is that he was shooting at the sky just fucking around like a dumbass. Although I’m not denying the possibility of something more serious, it seems unlikely.

If something happened and he had to shoot at someone, he would have probably would have drove off immediately rather than just stay put in plain site with his gun and bottle.
You and I both know Jones has learned his lesson to stay at the scene of a crime until a proper investigation is conducted.

One dude said he believed Jones was trying to score some crack lol.
One dude? Lol. Crack, meth... I think we can all agree that he wasn’t just talking to homeless people cuz they were human. Jon Jones is a human as well and humans have motives. This all was just simply a drug deal gone bad but could have been worse/more exciting.

Back