What Does This Photo of Donald Trump's Sons Tell You About Donald Trump, If Anything?

If you go out "trophy hunting" and you get killed, that animal should live, IMO. I hate that people have to hunt down and kill that animal. If you got eaten, you lost. You played the game, you knew the consequences.

If you go out "trophy hunting" and you get killed, that animal should live, IMO. I hate that people have to hunt down and kill that animal. If you got eaten, you lost. You played the game, you knew the consequences.

hiho sniper,

hmmmf.

i think if you go out "trophy hunting", you should be chained naked to a post deep in the African bush with chunks of steak draped over your body with spotlights pointed at you.

just to make it sporting, i'd arm the hunter with a can of mace and a small pocketknife.

that's just me though.

<45>

- IGIT

That you are obsessed with him and spend far too much time thinking about him. Usually means you want someone sexually.

Hxo8N7S.jpg

trump-sons-hunting.jpg

Donald Jr. and Eric on a big-game hunting trip

EDIT: Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?
That he raised a douche

Anyone who eats meat that is caged which is most of you. Cant talk shit about this if they ate the animal or let the Africans eat it.
Is my chicken in danger of becoming extinct ?

Poor upper body strength.

He hugging that bitch tighter than the ending to Spilt.

He worked his ass off so his boys could have incredible lives?

It's amazing that even now that he is POTUS, and with all the clear evidence to the exact contrary, there are dupes who still believe that Trump is some sort of hard worker.

I went to school with a guy (silver-spooner) who invested in rental properties, makes millions from them and can, literally, conduct all his business from a phone and laptop anywhere in the world.

Cashing rent checks and checking in with your property management service and accountant once a week is not exactly the definition of workaholic.

It's tragic that so many of the employees who really bust their ass 40 or 50 or 60 hours a week buy into the fairly tale that the rich can only create their wealth through great sacrifice of their personal time, noses constantly at the grindstone.

Eric Trump reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American psycho.

As A father myself..this shows me that trump sr. Taught his boys a way of life that is sociopathic.

You are able to kill/take what you want as trophy,simply because you can.

I’m not against hunting by any means,but these 75k big hunt vacations are not hunting..they are expensive exercises in Rich men sociopathic urge.

No honor,fight,sustenance...Just death and trophy.

They are hand fed big game with no payoff but a selfie and a stuffed animal.

Definitely isn’t Christian like IMO. So I can deduce that either trump raised some shitbag sons...or trump didn’t raise his sons at all and they became shitbags.
0516eeab00cbe2536930cb1a56dab73d129906.jpg

Maybe that he raised his sons to make their own decisions regarding life, including trophy hunting?

Lol what has Don junior ever said or done that screams free thinker to you?

It's tragic that so many of the employees who really bust their ass 40 or 50 or 60 hours a week buy into the fairly tale that the rich can only create their wealth through great sacrifice of their personal time, noses constantly at the grindstone.
This is a stupid post.

Trump could have invested his fortune into a few massive annuities while sitting on his rental properties 40 years ago and never worked a day again the rest of his life. He didn't do that because the guy is the very definition of a workaholic. At his age, he should be spending his days gardening and playing bingo every Thursday night at the Elks lodge, not running the largest country on earth for free.

Yes, there are rich people or "silver spoon" types as you have pointed out that become rich with very little effort. I went to college with a few of these types as well; however, almost all of the wealthy people I know in my circle (net worth over a million) have worked their asses off for it. A few of them got a nice chunk of money at some point which certainly helps, but they didn't squander it the way some lazy fuck that perpetually works for minimum wage would. They but it into a business or invested it into a home.

In fact, of all my childhood friends, the one that is worth the most barely graduated HS because his mom got arrested his junior year for embezzling from some old lady she took care of. The dude literally had a full time job in HS, so he could pay his mom's mortgage until she got out of prison. The guy now owns a company that disposes bio-waste. He's a self made multimillionaire.

This notion that anyone that gets up and works 40 hours a week is a hard worker is what the fairy tale is. I'm sorry, but if you work the same job in a factory or serve tables for 30 years and never strive to do anything else with your life............ you're fucking lazy.

Give me a break...smh

Last edited:
Tells me they have money but not much else .

I would need a lot more information to know more.

I would rather have an elephant or leopard walking around than the sorts of people who hunt apex predators and endangered/threatened species for sport.

Back