What excuses haters make when Conor KO's Khabib stiff in rematch?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If McGregor insist rematch it will happen. Theres nuthing Khabib can do about it. Dana can pay Khabib 24k purse and he has no choise but accept it. Khabib is Danas bitch unlike Conor who runs UFC. Rumor is Conor was less than 50% going into that match and still won round. Didn't even bring in any wrestlers for his camp. Got caught with lucky punch that wasn't even scored knockdown. Conor just lost balance. We all saw what happened with Diaz rematch. This rematch wont go to decision. It will be fast pace and violent. Conor by KO round 1.
1pg3ky.jpg

If McGregor insist rematch it will happen. Theres nuthing Khabib can do about it. Dana can pay Khabib 24k purse and he has no choise but accept it. Khabib is Danas bitch unlike Conor who runs UFC. Rumor is Conor was less than 50% going into that match and still won round. Didn't even bring in any wrestlers for his camp. Got caught with lucky punch that wasn't even scored knockdown. Conor just lost balance. We all saw what happened with Diaz rematch. This rematch wont go to decision. It will be fast pace and violent. Conor by KO round 1.
View attachment 451309

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg

DC3E135F-139C-4A48-AEB5-71EEBEA6217E.jpeg 60FA1A32-B10B-4E8F-BB64-3D121AC22AF1.jpeg 11A545CB-30BF-4A27-AC3E-0D53B6E0865E.jpeg

Your boy got destroyed in every aspect of the fight. Conor tried apologizing mid fight hoping to reduce the beating. He surrendered not long after when it didn’t work. Tapped out in front of the world.

With 2.5Mil PPV buys sold its pretty much a lock that a immediate rematch is in order.

TS, Cry more Dumbass.
Conor was fucking destroyed. Go find another celebrity on TMZ to worship.

We don't even need Nate or Floyd's gifs to humiliate Conortards anymore. This does it.

dFvvKkj.gif

FUCK YOU.

Last edited:
You Conor fangirls are so pathetic...

I imagine your significant others (those of you who have one lol) probably have no idea how pathetic you are.... LMAO

excuse is they wanted khabib to lose so there would be rubber match.

also want to blow 80 bucks on fight when it's available legally on YouTube 10 minutes after it's over.......again.

Lol you mean Nate 2 where he spent a crazy amount of money to learn that Nate couldn't defend a leg kick and still only managed a majority decision?

View attachment 451309

Give it up kid, Conor got destroyed. Stop living through another man, and go make your own life.

Better question: what kind of mental gymnastics will you have to pull in order to not commit suicide after Khabib puts him through hell once more?

before the fight i would agree with you since im a big conor fan but man i doubt that will happen in the rematch. wrestlers are the meta in mma which i didnt wanna believe but its true. i have more respect for woodley now but i still dont like him lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back