What fight will you be watching May 18th?

Real question is, why isnt Wilder rematching Fury?

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale for the WBC Heavyweight World Championship (Boxing)

or

Aspen Ladd vs Sijara Eubanks (UFC Fight Night 151)

Wilder vs Breazeale. Easy pick. Another mandatory defense for Wilder but it will end in a brutal knockout.

There are some interesting fighters in the women's divisions. Sijara, Roxanne (the happy warrior) Modaferi, Nico Montano (who doesn't fight), Bethe Correia. Sheesh Looesh!

so right now its Aspen Ladd for me

and when they add a headliner, its still gonna be UFC Fight Night for me

Both UFN 151(not for that fight) and Wilder x Brezealle.

Can't blame Wilder for Fury cashing out and going over to the ESPN camp.... where there is literally zero competition for him. Not mad at Fury for taking the money either.

It's like Stipe runs to ONE FC, and you blame Cormier for "ducking" him.
To quote that rainbow headed fucktard rapper... You stupid!

Great example but it doesn't work cross promotions really are a thing in boxing there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING stopping Wilder from losing to Joshua other than him not taking the fight.

Can you read? I'm clearly blaming Wilder, he knows Fury beat him and he knows Joshua would beat him so he fake calls for fights against them but does nothing to actually get the fight. He only took the Fury fight in the first place because Fury looks like dog shit in his 2 comeback fights.

At the same point in their careers Wilder was fighting Fraudley Harrison while Joshua had already beaten Klitschko and had 2 of the 4 belts.

The only people who can't see it are some Americans. No one goes to watch Wilder live so plenty in the US get it too, he's a joke.

UFC because I don't watch boxing.

Probably UFC and then go to bed come main event.

BOMB SQUAD!!!!!!

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale for the WBC Heavyweight World Championship (Boxing)

or

Aspen Ladd vs Sijara Eubanks (UFC Fight Night 151)
404B50BB-79B0-4FC3-B728-90972E82156F.gif

Who do you think should have won that fight? I'm asking from ignorance, not to be a smartass. Give your point of view.

PS, thought I was the world's last Laimbeer fan.
Fury won that fight pretty easily in my eyes. Also Wilder can’t even throw a jab and he is supposed to be the best HW? He has great power but technically he might have the worst boxing fundamentals of any HW champ the last 100 years.

Fury won that fight pretty easily in my eyes. Also Wilder can’t even throw a jab and he is supposed to be the best HW? He has great power but technically he might have the worst boxing fundamentals of any HW champ the last 100 years.

Thanks.
Who do you think would win in a superfight between Bill Laimbeer and Meta World Peace?

Thanks.
Who do you think would win in a superfight between Bill Laimbeer and Meta World Peace?
Funny how Fury fans online and at the fight had Wilder winning the first 4 rounds until Floyd Mayweather came on the screen at the end of the 5th and said he had Fury winning in a shutout. Anyone crying robbery for Wilder vs Fury is a dummy.

Thanks.
I gotta jump in on this and say Ron Artest would absolutely annihilate Bill Laimbeer. Dude was unhinged and didn't give a fuck.

Looks like the overwhelming consensus is Deontay Wilder vs Breazeale. UFC free fights are lackluster.

Conor Mcgregor>Boxing

Boxing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Conor McGregor

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

{<jordan}

Back