What fighter lost a fight but would beat their opponent in a rematch 9/10 times?

Askren - Masvidal
Rockhold (Rockhold at the time they fought) - Bisping
Duffee - Tim Means

Lol datsik would still beat arlovski

he got the power of crazy
check the size of him now (this pic was from feb), he would probably crack arlovskis chin again!

TASS23416477.jpg

gsp vs hendricks

hendricks would go 100% in the rematch, you know what i mean?

Definitely not Serra/GSP because in addition to making hGSP tap to strikes he also turned GhSP from an exciting Striker who finished most of his opponents (who used a little wresting to mix it up) into a wrestler who used strikes to setup up his takedowns. Some have argued that every single decision GSP had after Serra should be transferred to Serra's record as a win. Its no wonder gsp refused to give Serra the much deserved rematch considering he was loaded with Vaseline along with the other stuff.

I don't know if 9 out of 10, but at least 8 out of 10

Moose beats Hall most of the times

Askren beats Masvidal - i don't consider it a fluke, Masvidal was great with that knee, but most of the times Askren wrestlefucks him and wins a decision

Wonderboy beats Pettis - again, not a fluke, good Superman punch, but Wonderboy is just a better fighter

Ferg beats the shit out of Michael I eat my shit whole Johnson - he had a broken hand
Colby beats Warlley - broken rib

Luke vs Bisping - in the past, I would have said Luke beats Bisping 8 out of 10, but nowdays, seeing Luke's performances, it's probably 6 out of 10

GSP vs Serra - no doubt about it

Done with your rant, ´tard?
Are young done with yur shtick about the moose upkick. We fuckin know yur opinion on it. You’ve linked yur garbage thread about yur opinion on the subject 1000 times. Please give it a fucking rest. We know what yur opinion on the matter is. You don’t have to remind us again. Just shut the fuck up forever about it

Back