What game are you best at

Was semi pro CS 1.6 for a period. Good buddies clan won eswc in 2005 and I think he felt let down greatly when I decided to do IRL stuff instead of join them later that year when someone retired. I practiced with them literally every night after work for hours and hours.

I've also done the ENB class challenge on DS1 and won a local madden tournament although I don't think I'm that good at madden. The competition was just that much worse that I won every game but 1 by the 4 td up win rule they had in the tourney.

Here Comes the Pain

the GOAT WWE game next to No Mercy

One of the FIFA's games.

Starcraft - Sand Castle wars game.

Dj Hero 1 and 2. I was top ten on probably 30 songs combined on expert.

Forza, though I still suck compared to those who are really good

I'm pretty good at fighting games.
Was ranked #1 on Xbox for King of Fighters: MI
Played tournaments for almost all Street Fighter / Tekken / Virtual Fighter / DOA / Mortal Kombat (never won a major tournament, but plenty of local)

Although, the best... I'd say Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy.
I'd single saber the shit outta people to the point where servers would ban me thinking I was cheating.
Recent shit:
upload_2018-3-13_14-57-34.png

I don't think I'm all that good at games, just persistent.

Maybe Bloodborne, idk.

With the Saints or Patriots I'm darn near unbeatable at madden 18.

I'm also exceptionally good at screaming at the screen while playing xcom2.

used to crush at Team Fortress / Mega TF on quake 1, and team fortress 2. i was really good at the king of fighters and tokyo xtreme racer series too.

Im the second highest ranking gamer in our server. Top 400 the best yi shun shin player in the world. If u play this game u know how hard to achieve this rank of mine IMG_20180314_083254.jpg IMG_20180314_083226.jpg IMG_20180314_083239.jpg

I was always good at the UFC Undisputed games. I was 12th in the world in 2009. I never played ranked on the next two THQ UFC game, because no one would ever play me because my record was so good on 2009. I did beat the #1 ranked player on UFC Undisputed 3 though. Unfortunately I could never get into the EA UFC games though.

Last edited:
Probably lost most of any ability I had but the TFC mod for the original Half-life before Valve dumbed it down with the sequel, played defensive solider in a group that was arguably the #1 in the world for a period around the millennium and a bit afterwards. Honestly I kind of drifted away from gaming after that and StarCraft, never bought into the "game as film" style personally, something pretty but dumb gameplay wise doesn't appeal.

Older gaming wise probably stuff like R-type, Streetfighter 2, etc.

Peak was ladder play about ten yesrs ago for tactical wargames. Played a a reasonably high level in MTW1 and was top of the ladder for Slitherine's Legion Arena.

Also played a 4x wargame at a high level, but top 10 in a community of maybe 1-2000 isn't that impressive.

A modern mainstream game I've had success at is PUBG, but never cracked top 100NA in any mode.

Was in the top 50 for Nex Machina, and top 100 for many combat challenges in the original arkham asylum for 360. Got tremendously good at Age of Empire 2(longbowmen FTW!).

Those are the only ones that I could actually tell that I was pretty good at. The rest I was only good at in comparison to those around me. No records to indicate overall skill.

Super Smash Bros Melee. My friends had a No Marth rule because of me if we'd had any amount of alcohol.

I was in a top clan in Shogun 2 TW.

We won the clan map with just like 12 guys or so crushing everyone in 1v1s for days non-stop.

We were up against clans with hundreds and thousands of players like Clan Long and the TWC community clan. I'm very good at TW games and have played every single one of them from the start, even Total War: Kingdoms and the other phone game they put out. Put nearly 1000 hours into Warhammer 1/2 between the two, but I haven't bothered with multiplayer much because of all the mods I use now.

I was very into BF1942 and BF2 mods, and the organized leagues that sprung up around them. I was an incredible tanker personally but also lead tank platoons for multiple seasons. My specialty was the SdKfz 234 Puma.

Recently I've been too scattered in my game selection to get good at anything, but I'm taking a swing at Vermintide 2 now.

Last edited:
I fucking suck at video games now
Likewise. Everything goes on easy, so I can complete the damn things. I did do Prototype 2 and Deus Ex: HR on hardest settings though, as they were both pretty easy (P2 was NG+, so I was way OP for most enemies, whereas Deus Ex I could just sneak around and avoid everyone bar the bosses, who all got electrocuted and Typhooned).

Back