What game are you best at

I'm good at a lot of shit but garbage online

So by comparison I suck at everything lol

My GTA online character pretty much retired once I transferred to xbox one at 300+

I quickly became a "help all noobs" veteran taking 0% cuts on heist finales and such, swapping for casual play

but there was a time on xbox 360 gta online where I was the number one ranked KASS 1 and KASS 2 (Korea All Stars) crew player in deathmatch wins and team deathmatch wins

and held a brief top 50 global rank in solo tdm before they stopped updating 360 crew leaderboards

Last edited:
I was also very very very good with Crystal Maiden and Nyx in DOTA 2, but I had to remove myself from the game. It became not fun and almost an addiction. Had 65% win rate with both.

I was pretty damn good at black ops 2, even scrimmed with and against a lot of OCE pro players. Won a few online tournaments, never took it seriously enough to attend any LANs (not that was many in my area anyway).

Overwatch is pretty much the only game I play these days. I hit top 500 on console, on PC I'm in the top 2 percentile (mid masters), which isn't anywhere near as impressive as it sounds. My biggest achievement was hitting top 5 on Torbjorn on overbuff. I've played against OCE pro players, guys that were on the Australian world cup team and got absolutely molly whopped.

Mario Kart SNES domination.

Was also damn near unstoppable on Mario Kart 64.

Also pretty good on the early Twisted Metals.

Why vehicular assault games I have no clue.

I don't know if you'll count it, but I'm ridiculously good at Ocarina of Time.

After a few months of playing any of the fight night games, no one could hit me more than once for every 20 times I tagged them. Never really got hit in the head either, I could toy with anyone I played with.

Played a couple online and in tournaments and never lost unless my crappy internet lagged out.

I'm decent at the Dark Souls franchise.

I also do speedruns for a few different games (one being Goldeneye 64). No world records though.

I used to be ranked 7th in the world in the first Hotline Miami but stopped playing.

Rocket league, I'm diamond 3 and somehow got champ 1 in standard

Played an awful lot of MarioKart on the SNES while at university in the 90’s.

Got to the stage where we could do all the tricks (jumps, mushroom powered short cuts etc.)...... with the TV upside down.

Can’t play it for shit these days.

About 18 years ago I used to be great at Counterstike, back in like the Beta 4 & 5 days.

I was also very good at World of Tanks.

Was in the Goon clan and competed in clan wars daily usually in the first rotation as a Batchat, AMX 50, IS-7, or T110E5.

Old days. COD2. MOHAA.

New days. CSGO. WoW.

General. Fifa.

Hmm, I was pretty good at some of the CoD games I used to play. Played MW 1-3 and BLOPS 2 and had a positive K/D in almost all of them.

I'm still pretty damn good in Smash 64. Link is my main, but I also love using Pikachu as an alt, and Jigglypuff just to piss people off thinking I'd be an easy kill.

I'm really good at Ocarina of Time, but that's mainly because I've played it a million times through.

I was pretty damn decent in Undisputed 3 as well. I was able to handle myself pretty much anywhere the fight went. Can't remember what it was but I had a pretty good online record at the time I stopped.

Currently though I like to think I got pretty freaking good at Splatoon 2. I'm S ranked in 2 of the 4 modes, and I'm A+ in those other two. I even got invited to play in the upcoming Splash n Smash tournament in the Wisconsin Dells by some good players. Hoping I'll be able to join in.

In recent times i became really good at Attack On Titan, so much so that people would be constantly bugging me to join their team when i wanted to do other stuff so i had to put my steam profile in offline mode for a couple of months. I once took on the Beast Titan and Female Titan at the same time on hard mode with only one other team member trying to provide distraction and all the while bollock brained on rum. The fight lasted about half an hour but was successful in the end.

Nice, I was pretty damn good at the game myself. Who did you use as your main? I played mainly solo though, I got some shit tier luck with random teams to the point where I didn't enjoy it. Played the hell out of the first game though, and can't wait to play the second one. Picked it up, but have a few games I want to complete before I start it.

Fallout games for sure.

Especially 4.. my best character was level 106

Put 412 hours into that game. A lot of that was because of settlement building.

Probably NCAA Football 14.

I've played it so much I feel like Peyton Manning lol

I recently started playing MOHAA again, there's a few OBJ realism servers floating about with some old names on their that were amazing players. I'm kicking arse again and keep being accused of cheating, which is exactly what is was like before. So it haven't lost too much of the magic. Good IQ in tense situations and a good aim.

Also, give me a few weeks of any class in WoW, and i'm a pain in the arse for anyone to kill 1vs1

Not sure how to measure how good you are at single player scenarios, as there's no real challenge?

I mean, I could say I was really good at progressing a character in fallout, skyrim or whatever, but an 86 year old could do the same with enough time right?

Old days. COD2. MOHAA.

New days. CSGO. WoW.

General. Fifa.
my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, we have the same taste in games.

Ive started playing mohaa again on an OBJ Realism server.

my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, we have the same taste in games.

Ive started playing mohaa again on an OBJ Realism server.

I started playing it again a few months back. Lots of cheaters with chams lol. But the worst thing was mods / admins banning me from their servers because they thought I was cheating and obviously there's not many servers nowadays. Epic game. Grew up playing it. Will never forget the memories.

Back