What happened bukowski82??

He's currently hiding out in his parents bushes waiting to ambush some mexican named Tardzilla

One of the funniest threads I've ever seen in my life is his weight loss thread.

yeah and buk lost all that weight eventually, that thread was hilarious though but I liked it in a good way

yeah and buk lost all that weight eventually, that thread was hilarious though but I liked it in a good way
No he didn't lol. You don't lose weight with a diet of alcohol, more alcohol, rare exercise and staying up all night partying.... Then slipping in toilet water and breaking your leg. Unless.... He had chemical "help".

If you've seen time stamped scale pics then MAYBE I'd consider it. This is the same guy that posted a decripit Polaroid of him in late 90s clothes and claimed "it's not terribly old". I was taking a trip through his post history the other day after this thread and it was great lol. He created so many lulz.

I know I've given him some shit ITT, but Buk was a good dude...just got a little carried away with the drunken tirades and took some pawns to heart whether he'll admit it or not. He'll come back eventually, I think. Hopefully, with his head screwed on a little tighter.

No he didn't lol. You don't lose weight with a diet of alcohol, more alcohol, rare exercise and staying up all night partying.... Then slipping in toilet water and breaking your leg. Unless.... He had chemical "help".

If you've seen time stamped scale pics then MAYBE I'd consider it. This is the same guy that posted a decripit Polaroid of him in late 90s clothes and claimed "it's not terribly old". I was taking a trip through his post history the other day after this thread and it was great lol. He created so many lulz.

I know I've given him some shit ITT, but Buk was a good dude...just got a little carried away with the drunken tirades and took some pawns to heart whether he'll admit it or not. He'll come back eventually, I think. Hopefully, with his head screwed on a little tighter.
he is 100% certainly reading all these posts. His ego and genuine care about how posters view him wouldn't let something like this go under his radar.

My only response: fuck the haters. I'm pretty sure I saw something about him losing that weight several months ago. I can't look it up right now because my internet is fading in and out and I can barely get a post in (2 hours after I wrote it, lmao). Yes, back in April, I just looked it up, he lost it. I don't see a scale pic posted, but he looked a lot better.

Proof? The guy started a weight loss thread and then refused to weigh himself.

He did make a post in that thread showing several pounds of weight loss, IIRC, though. It wasn't the 25 or whatever he was expecting but I think it was like 7lbs.

At least Ole Buk set a goal, however unreasonable, and tried to achieve it. I don't care about the rest.

Talked to Ole Buk last night and today, said he'll be back on here sometime soon ! and that's he been doing well the whole time he's been gone. Sounded good to me.

He did make a post in that thread showing several pounds of weight loss, IIRC, though. It wasn't the 25 or whatever he was expecting but I think it was like 7lbs.

At least Ole Buk set a goal, however unreasonable, and tried to achieve it. I don't care about the rest.
It was 45lbs in 30 days.......

He got drunk and wanted to fight me IRL. But a street fight only, my offers to drive to Seattle for a boxing or kickboxing match were turned down. Wanted to fight Josh too. Seriously. Still Don't know why. He went nuts after a bunch of off shoot posters went bad on him and then disappeared

Did he demand 25 GRAND?

tumblr_nk92rmwizA1tzixuko1_500.gif

bravo, vote for Pallantine

I can lose 7 pounds in a day.

I can lose 7 pounds in a day.

lmfao, well, I don't remember the exact circumstances, all of this was like a year ago but I do remember that he planned to lose a lot of weight in a short time, every shit on him for it and for a variety of reasons he didn't ultimately meet his goal but he DID lose weight and was encouraging and positive throughout the process and gave us all a very entertaining thread. That's a win in my book.

Wtf did someone erase Buks post itt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back