What happened to Stuart Cooper ?

What's your issue about talking to women?

A 4th time... ever? Or with her? How old are you?
Get super shy/anxious sometimes (in a romantic context when I don't know them well). Don't really have any proven tactics other then going after ones that are super interested beforehand.

4th time with her (To cut a weird story short, fell in love at work, got super stressed so it just ended up awkward despite her showing initiative when she I was too shy, finally messaged her after five years on facebook and asked her out, got formally rejected after the first date, after some time asked her out and she agreed, got rejected again after, after a few months changed tactics and started chatting with her again and now she messaged me she wants too meet again).
She is a tiny bit weird too like me so we often end up talking about strange things. OTOH she is super tall and skinny (like fashion models used to be before it was deemed unrealistic) and smart.

Get super shy/anxious sometimes (in a romantic context when I don't know them well). Don't really have any proven tactics other then going after ones that are super interested beforehand.

4th time with her (To cut a weird story short, fell in love at work, got super stressed so it just ended up awkward despite her showing initiative when she I was too shy, finally messaged her after five years on facebook and asked her out, got formally rejected after the first date, after some time asked her out and she agreed, got rejected again after, after a few months changed tactics and started chatting with her again and now she messaged me she wants too meet again).
She is a tiny bit weird too like me so we often end up talking about strange things. OTOH she is super tall and skinny (like fashion models used to be before it was deemed unrealistic) and smart.

So what would you need to not be shy/anxious in romantic contexts?

he was always retarded, the spotlight just brought it out for everyone to see.

i liked his ADCC highlights though.

I always thought Stuart's stuff sucked. He's one of those guys who basically got a commercial-grade camera, slapped on overbearing music and thinks he's being polished and cinematic.

I always thought Stuart's stuff sucked. He's one of those guys who basically got a commercial-grade camera, slapped on overbearing music and thinks he's being polished and cinematic.
now that i think about it, i agree.

but i have to admit i loved the first ADCC highlight he made. i guess it was because he just edited it differently than most HLs.

it still fits your description, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't like it when i first saw it 8 years ago.

now that i think about it, i agree.

but i have to admit i loved the first ADCC highlight he made. i guess it was because he just edited it differently than most HLs.

it still fits your description, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't like it when i first saw it 8 years ago.

I like getting footage period, preferably not with a potato, I’m in the business of film production so my standards are different. He’s a novice, much like that dude Vlod.

Most people see clean footage, unorthodox editing plus a soundtrack and immediately think quality or professionalism.

Dunno, maybe go on dates more. Actually going out with girls I already know beforehand would help too.
not that i'm an expert on women, but if i were to give advice to anyone who is shy or anxious, it would be to stop putting pressure on themselves and just spend more time around women. we're made to think that our entire value as a guy is based on the amount of money we make and the number of chicks we bang. it's not.

pick up hobbies where there are girls and don't immediately go after them like some predator. build an actual connection, make friends, sooner or later you'll meet someone who shows some interest in you. if not them, then one of their friends. the more time you spend in their company, the less shy and anxious you'll be.

maybe give a dating app a go. it might be easier for you to make that first move online, get some dates that way.

but above all, stop feeling like you have to succeed in this. you don't. there's plenty of single people around, they're fine.

I actually made a stuart cooper highlight video when he was doing a local competition video in the uk some years back.

It was the only double legI've ever hit in a competition, I was treated like royalty at my gym for a day<45>

Or with her?
Went on a date to the zoo with her (and to her place later on). The date went better then the last ones but got told that I'm cute and she likes me a lot but she doesn't feel what I feel and we can become friends and close friends later on (In Polish there is a different word for a better friend).

He is done strolling at some park I guess lol. Just saw he is back, creating awesome vids as always with guests like Marcelo Garcia

Back