What if James Toney beat Randy???

Cos he looked fatter than I ever seen him,and fought like shit,thats probably why

He fought like he fought cause maybe because Francis fought very well. Maybe he was hesitant cause he got floored. The man put in a full 12 week camp for this fight and prepared well.

That's they thing you guys don't seem to understand about guys like Fury or Floyd. They don't take anyone lightly. That's why they are undefeated.

Of course he said that he has a fight to sell. People want to believe that Frank shocked the world or something in an exhibition fight just because they think somehow it hurts Dana.

Well no, he actually did have a full 12 camp for this fight, he didn't just say it. Like I said, guys like Fury who are the elite boxers in the world, they never take anyone lightly and always put in the work. They don't take chances.

He fought like he fought cause maybe because Francis fought very well. Maybe he was hesitant cause he got floored. The man put in a full 12 week camp for this fight and prepared well.

That's they thing you guys don't seem to understand about guys like Fury or Floyd. They don't take anyone lightly. That's why they are undefeated.
I dont compare Fury to Floyd. Floyd is alot more careful,doesnt show up fat or out of shape,and dont get dropped by no MMA guys. Francis fought well,but not well enough to make Fury so gun shy. So what he got dropped? he got dropped way worse by Wilder and that didnt make such a difference in those fights.

I dont compare Fury to Floyd. Floyd is alot more careful,doesnt show up fat or out of shape,and dont get dropped by no MMA guys. Francis fought well,but not well enough to make Fury so gun shy. So what he got dropped? he got dropped way worse by Wilder and that didnt make such a difference in those fights.

Well, apparently Francis did fight that well, perhaps better than Wilder did and that's what made the difference. Fury wouldn't get dropped and then not fight well or seriously just cause he didn't feel like it. Francis fought a great fight and didn't allow Tyson to get his game going.

People say that Fury looked tired because in the last however many fights I can think of he used his frame to lean on fighters and tire them out while he was able to rest in the clinch. He has a great punch clutch combo that he used a lot on Wilder. Francis was able to continue fighting by using frames and kept Fury from taking as many breaks in the clinch. It was a huge reason Francis found success in this fight and why people claim Fury was out of shape. He had to work in this fight

Well, apparently Francis did fight that well, perhaps better than Wilder did and that's what made the difference. Fury wouldn't get dropped and then not fight well or seriously just cause he didn't feel like it. Francis fought a great fight and didn't allow Tyson to get his game going.
Both things can be true.

Francis fought well and Fury came in out of shape,and didnt take this fight as seriously as he should have.

He had a 12 week training camp for this fight and said it was a very hard camp to prepare. Part of the reason why he wont make the Usyk fight in time. Said he cant go from one long hard camp to another. So yah, he took it seriously. Guys like Fury who are undefeated champs don't ever underestimate anyone.

He's not actually gonna come out and say "I didn't train" though is he?

Remember he was fighting a MMA fighter who had never boxed before, he thought he could just show up and win

He's not actually gonna come out and say "I didn't train" though is he?

Remember he was fighting a MMA fighter who had never boxed before, he thought he could just show up and win

He wouldn't say that because he would never have to. Let me tell you something my friend. Fighters like Tyson Fury who are as accomplished as they are would never just show up thinking they can beat anyone. The reason why Fury has the record he does is because he never underestimates anyone. He took Francis seriously in this fight. Fighters like Fury know that they have a lot to lose if a fight doesn't go right and would never just show up.

Both things can be true.

Francis fought well and Fury came in out of shape,and didnt take this fight as seriously as he should have.

I think Francis fought very well and perhaps Fury had an off night, and probably because Francis fought well. But one thing, Fury would never not take a fight seriously. Too much too lose.

I think Francis fought very well and perhaps Fury had an off night, and probably because Francis fought well. But one thing, Fury would never not take a fight seriously. Too much too lose.
Already out of shape

Already out of shape

Didn't look different than the Wilder fights or his prior fights before Francis. I watch boxing so I recall these things. He actually weighed more for the last Wilder fight than vs Francis and close to the same for the second fight.

Didn't look different than the Wilder fights or his prior fights before Francis. I watch boxing so I recall these things. He actually weighed more for the last Wilder fight than vs Francis and close to the same for the second fight.
Yes he did. I have eyes and i have seen those other fights.

Reactions: JKS
Don't get me wrong. The guys always been flabby these past several yes

I just thought he looked noticeably worse here

Back