What is Dillashaw's situation right now?

He should never be scheduled to fight Rivera anyway. He is one of the few that beat TJ and has been the division champ for the longest time. He deserves this shot more than Cody deserved a rematch.

If he is, I agree with him. It's the only fight that makes sense now

Cruz needs to prove he can actually make it to a fight before the UFC gives him a title shot.

Short. Short yesterday. Short today. Short tomorrow.

Fuck Cruz. TJ doesn't have to give him shit. Already contenders ahead of him, and he didn't give TJ a rematch. Why the fuck should TJ give this arrogant fuck anything? Make him work his way back up.

Cruz vs Moraes for the #1 contender.

Agree... solid point.TJ had two fight 2x before earning another titleshot. get in line and make a fight, cruz. plenty of challengers.

He should never be scheduled to fight Rivera anyway. He is one of the few that beat TJ and has been the division champ for the longest time. He deserves this shot more than Cody deserved a rematch.

If he is, I agree with him. It's the only fight that makes sense now

Get in line and make it to a fight ... been years. Fight Assuncao, Moraes, Rivera, Linekar, etc. Plenty of tune-up fights if Cruz can make it to one. Lots of risk though, will probably lose to 2-3 of them.

Give him the fight and I'm sure he'l be there

Even if he does make it to the fight (I wouldn't bet on it) if he wins can he stay healthy enough to consistently defend the title? If I was the UFC no way I throw him a title fight off a huge lay off with no proof he can stay healthy.

Current champs are lazy as fuck.

Get in line and make it to a fight ... been years. Fight Assuncao, Moraes, Rivera, Linekar, etc. Plenty of tune-up fights if Cruz can make it to one. Lots of risk though, will probably lose to 2-3 of them.
And make TJ wait? If McGregor, Cody or GSP can get a shortcut, he sure should

Even if he does make it to the fight (I wouldn't bet on it) if he wins can he stay healthy enough to consistently defend the title? If I was the UFC no way I throw him a title fight off a huge lay off with no proof he can stay healthy.
I get it though, I really do. I just want TJ to be active in his prime, only Moraes could be in front of him for a title shot, the rest has no chance. Cruz does for sure.

He's still snaking it up somewhere.

RightEvenEchidna-small.gif

Killashaw can fight Cruz or Moraes. Either outcome is him either ducking Moraes or "isn't the BW GOAT until he beats Cruz (arguably for a 2nd time).

Back