What is it like being married?

A friend of mine had his wife accuse him of molesting his kids and the Judge believed it and she got full custody. She took his kids and moved 3000 miles away with her new Boyfriend. Years later he uncovered her Diary (his daughter found it and mailed it to him) where she'd planned out the whole thing WITH the new Boyfriend....

Guess who STILL kept sole custody of the kids 3000 miles away? Yep. She did. It's a fucked up World to be sure. He said the only thing that saved him from jumping off a Bridge was that his KIDS believe him, and that they hate the new guy. I hope to God I never have to deal with the Courts.

There is a pattern of female behaviour and it doesn't change .. it's the same world over ..
It's the same behaviour patterns that had them jumping ship when villages got raided by other tribes back in the day .. they would suck the dicks of the new strong dudes in order to survive, they are still on that trip. It's called instinct.

Been married for 7 years and I am absolutely happy with my with it.

Yes there are hot women around and I look at them but I know what I have with my wife is too good to ever throw away for any one of them.

Nobody has my back like my wife does.

Does marriage suck sometimes? Yes.
Not my wife but some of my in-laws. I just edit my relationship with them and make things work or I avoid them.

I told my wife from the beginning that life is too short to waste with people who are constantly dragging you down so I choose to limit my time around those members of her family that do that for me. I told her to let me know which members in my family do that for her and I'll make sure she doesn't have to deal with them regularly.

Communication makes a big difference.

Or he can date those great girls and also not get himself trapped into marriage

No way. 'Great gals' defined as: good looking, have their shit together, athletic, career, and not batshit crazy, are few and far between. By the time they're 25 they have a guy equally as well put together, and typically plan to marry him.

I've always dated quality over quantity and those chicks usually have it figured out.

giphy.gif

I think that today there are a lot of reasons that make it harder than it was back then. There’s more options since you can connect with people online and we’re venturing farther in general, people have less respect for the institution of marriage, less respect for everything really. And also people are very much self-serving. If they don’t feel like they’re getting what they need, instead of working it out and compromising, they’ll jump off the wagon. I work with a guy who’s been divorced twice and he’s 27 years old. That’s crazy to me.

Divorce is more common now because women can earn a living by working outside of the home. In the past divorce meant women were left destitute.

It's great now, I'm talking about having some foresight. Risking half your income to chance isn't the smartest decision.

You could've had an amazing wife without risking the possibility of losing half your income. Just saying.
Nah, that’s not for me. Different opinions, but that’s cool.

There is a pattern of female behaviour and it doesn't change .. it's the same world over ..
It's the same behaviour patterns that had them jumping ship when villages got raided by other tribes back in the day .. they would suck the dicks of the new strong dudes in order to survive, they are still on that trip. It's called instinct.

Women have an innate ability to simply do whatever is best for them personally, and somehow justify it no matter what. It’s incredible.

I think people marry to early.. like the promise itself adds value to the relationship.. it doesn't..

A friend of mine had his wife accuse him of molesting his kids and the Judge believed it and she got full custody. She took his kids and moved 3000 miles away with her new Boyfriend. Years later he uncovered her Diary (his daughter found it and mailed it to him) where she'd planned out the whole thing WITH the new Boyfriend....

Guess who STILL kept sole custody of the kids 3000 miles away? Yep. She did. It's a fucked up World to be sure. He said the only thing that saved him from jumping off a Bridge was that his KIDS believe him, and that they hate the new guy. I hope to God I never have to deal with the Courts.

God, the "justice" system in our country sucks.

This is all manners of fucked up. Some white knight judge will almost always award custody to the wife unless she's a druggy or some shit. For a supposed sexist country men sure get the short end of the stick a lot.

It's really scary how unbelievably easy it is for a woman to ruin a man's life. It can happen in an instant:

Make a false rape accusation and get him sent away for years, cheat, get pregnant, and lie about paternity, take the kids, run away, and indoctrinate them to hate the dad, and the system enables this.

We've had some tough times, but things are solid. Hopefully things stay this way, but there will be more ups and downs in the future....always is.

Women are NEVER happy, get that out of your head straight away, if she says shes happy she isn't.. Its in a womans nature.. they are always looking for the next branch a little higher up the tree. Be careful man, bliss aint always what you think it is.
Yea they are never happy with YOU! Hahahahaha

Yea they are never happy with YOU! Hahahahaha

You should be required by law to wear a sweatshirt with marker-drawn letters on it spelling, "T H A T G U Y" when you go to parties

But even by that law, with your circumstances, you'd never end up having to wear it

No way. 'Great gals' defined as: good looking, have their shit together, athletic, career, and not batshit crazy, are few and far between. By the time they're 25 they have a guy equally as well put together, and typically plan to marry him.

I've always dated quality over quantity and those chicks usually have it figured out.

Listen if you meet a girl that great marry her. I’m not down on that at all.

Listen if you meet a girl that great marry her. I’m not down on that at all.

I did, but that's not the point I was trying to make. Great girls are very hard to find, and they don't stay single. So I can't see how much dating of *great girls* you an do.

It's like getting a handy from the most beautiful human ever, just for her to stop at the last second and smash your nuts with a sledgehammer.

In other words, not worth it.

Absolutely nothing different than before I was married, it's almost like being married was a signature on a piece of paper and a nice holiday

I guess it depends on the individuals, if you have any kind of common sense you'll realize that people are the issue, not marriage

Back