Social What is the "liberal elite" and why is academic so liberal?

That last part is a very interesting and valid point. Can’t think of too many smart English majors from my graduating class.

Writing is the most difficult skill anyone can learn lol

It is also the skill that nets you the most money as well
Any doofus can understand a concept

putting that onto paper is the difficult part

It's just a rightwing boogie man to rile up the rubes.

Imagine posting this unironically and thinking how smart you were.
Imagine appointing this slug as a health authority.
th

here's one idea: young females are more likely to be liberal and also more likely to be enrolled in college.

it's biology

I have often wondered the same about Hollywood. Just looking at talk show comedians, the left has Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, douche that replaced Stewart-can’t think of his name, Noah something, and others. The right has…..crowder?

Stupid people
Conclude that as you become more educated, you become more liberal. I think that liberal people just tend to be attracted to academia. I am saying this as someone who is neither left nor right. I have a masters degree, so I am educated, may go for doctorate some day, but I am definitely not a liberal.

I am a conservative and I have a masters degree, too.

here's one idea: young females are more likely to be liberal and also more likely to be enrolled in college.

it's biology
It's conditioning. The FemiNazi education mafia has been favoring girls over boys for decades. Simple fact. Boys are far more likely to be suspended, expelled, and even DRUGGED. Girls get help, boys get punished. Boys need strong male role models, at home, in school or both. The also need exercise during the day and many of them aren't getting it. As a result, they fidget in class and have trouble concentrating. Their needs are different then girls, which is why all of this gender nonsense is dangerous. The studies are out there. For many boys, going to an all-male High School can actually save their lives.

ITT, Liberals are superior morally, intellectually, academically … basically, superior people in every measurable metric.

Yet, simultaneously, these superior people are downtrodden, oppressed, can’t catch a break, are being held back …

images

Cause it's a conspiracy by the leftist illuminati to make your kids gay

Or because higher education tends to make you more open minded.

Nah. Its the conspiracy. Biden and Clinton's behind it

It’s funny, for a party that seems to be so against concepts such as “white supremacy”, there seems to be a lot of “liberal supremacist” attitudes and sentiments all throughout this thread.

“We clearly have higher IQ”, “All of the best scientists are liberal” …

It’s funny, for a party that seems to be so against concepts such as “white supremacy”, there seems to be a lot of “liberal supremacist” attitudes and sentiments all throughout this thread.

“We clearly have higher IQ”, “All of the best scientists are liberal” …

Tbf, the more educated you are the less likely you are to be "conservative" in the American sense.

Writing is the most difficult skill anyone can learn lol

It is also the skill that nets you the most money as well
Any doofus can understand a concept

putting that onto paper is the difficult part

I have always been pretty good at writing. I really became good about ten years ago when I started writing cop stories on here. Then joked my skills a bit more getting my masters.

Correct. More open minded people tend to be more educated in general. The problem is, most of these academics lead a Conservative lifestyle while preaching leftism - they're upper middle class, close to six figure salaries, live in crime free neighbourhoods that tend to be very "white" in general, their kids go to schools without the threat of gang violence etc.

But they claim to be the voice of minorities and "the people" when they don't really mingle in those circles at all.

It's the hypocrisy that gets to people rather than the Leftism itself. They're basically appeasing the great unwashed verbally as armour so if the mob comes, they might themselves be considered immune because they "support the issues".

Vote left, live right. The methodology of these people. Look at the head honchos of BLM as a prime example.
<mma4>

ITT, Liberals are superior morally, intellectually, academically … basically, superior people in every measurable metric.

Yet, simultaneously, these superior people are downtrodden, oppressed, can’t catch a break, are being held back …

images
Don't forget the claims of open-mindedness and being tolerant (lol). The way I see it is these institutions are full left. Harvard sees asians as white-adjacent and are being sued by both for actual discrimination, this thought process is not localized there. Colleges are home-turf for people like professor bike-lock, all-sorts of woke seminars like that fat woman saying all whites are racists, safe-spaces created away from CIS-white males lol etc. Radicals organize there to rally against perceived enemies, Oberlin college is one example and I'm pretty sure there are more. People saying that's not true are just gaslighting.

Once upon a time, when Liberals were sane, it made sense, but with people like this being a PROFESSOR at the UNIVERSITY of Pittsburgh, I don't know:

Thousands of hours of education...many degrees(I would assume), and yet, dumber than a 5th grader...and he's teaching...at a post secondary level...

Once upon a time, when Liberals were sane, it made sense, but with people like this being a PROFESSOR at the UNIVERSITY of Pittsburgh, I don't know:

Thousands of hours of education...many degrees(I would assume), and yet, dumber than a 5th grader...and he's teaching...at a post secondary level...

Ah yes, dismissing someone with far more knowledge and experience in the subject because it doesn't agree with your pre-determined, biased worldview is peak conservatism.

You braindead low IQ dolt, find a wall, introduce your face to it at high velocity please

Back