What is your opinion of this Police officer throwing down with disrespectful teen?

id bet my house that the cop would have shot him if he lost that fight. then we would see all the normal crew saying that fighting cops means you deserve to be shot.

Pig isnt scared to fight because he knows that he has 0 chance to lose. either he wins with hands or with his gun.

giphy.gif

Is it what the cop is paid to do? Is it against the rules/law? That's all that matters.

This is what triggered the officer, please watch the entire video before commenting.

"Go back to Mexico!" the teen yells.

"I ain't from Mexico, you stupid [expletive]!" Officer Rosario fires back.

Attorney Dan Fultz says Officer Rosario had reached his limit with a 19-year-old standing at a potential crime scene.

The officer comes back to the same home and the teen doesn't disrespect him and says its all good

Officer gets punished
http://abc7chicago.com/news/body-cam-captures-officer-punching-teen-/1813250/

I have never seen something so disgusting(where someone was not killed) in my sixteen years as a police officer. I thought the cop was the “disrespectful” teen and was filming it on a phone. What a complete piece of shit. If that asshole is still a cop, I am going to be sick. I can not believe that shit! Who the fuck talks to citizens like that? That guy is trash with a badge and he violated that kid’s civil rights on so many levels. Hell, I would like to “throw hands” with that prick just for pretending to be a cop. He was a street punk in a uniform. He had no shame about his behavior either. Zero professionalism and an absolute disgrace.

I remembered when everyone said "he will take a paid vacation" when this happens.

Now, everyone here is saying "he will lose his job".

the cop is fuckin' awful at his job.

I would've handled it so different, being a tall, fairly handsome white dude, I would've turned my cam off, shot the whole family dead, made up a story where I only thought about getting home safe to my beautiful wife, little blonde daughter and my baseball loving son, and all 4 of us going to church on sundays.

This is what triggered the officer, please watch the entire video before commenting.

"Go back to Mexico!" the teen yells.

"I ain't from Mexico, you stupid [expletive]!" Officer Rosario fires back.

Attorney Dan Fultz says Officer Rosario had reached his limit with a 19-year-old standing at a potential crime scene.

The officer comes back to the same home and the teen doesn't disrespect him and says its all good

Officer gets punished
http://abc7chicago.com/news/body-cam-captures-officer-punching-teen-/1813250/

What I see is what's wrong with law enforcement. Some pig with an inflated fragile ego looking to escalate so he can power-trip. Everything wrong with the profession is on display quickly.

Behold WR LEO's, this is why your profession has a difficult time maintaining respect. De-escalation and professionalism is too much to ask? Or is it too much to ask that you hold fellow LEO's to a dignified standard?

Cops cant win.
If he got all paranoid and put the kid down with tazer or even a gun hes another bent cop. The community hate him.

In this scenario he decides to teach the guy a lesson and he gets in shit with his own.

What a shit job.

As an adult dealing with youth, you always gotta remember that the second you forget that you are an adult, you've lost as an adult...As a professional dealing with non-professionals you always gotta remember the that the second you forget you're a professional, you've lost as a professional, regardless of whatever it is you think you've won by acting unprofessionally.

As a cop dealing with civilians the same thing should apply. If law and order was just about talking shit and kicking someone's ass, then most people wouldn't even need to call the cops. They'd just resolve the issue themselves.

By me we call these thug cops. He has that ghetto mentality.

Keeps calling the kid son
Telling the kid to throw hands

That cop escalated the situation the minute he arrived.

Got to keep the force diverse , so is color over quality

Haha, that was awesome. I'm one of the first guys who will complain about a pig abusing his power but that wasn't the case here since he basically dealt with him as if he wasn't an officer.

Police need to be more professional than this and he should be punished but if the teen doesn't want to press charges then I think he should get a slap on the wrist. If anything I'd trust this officer more than others since he had the good sense in a heated situation not to abuse his power and leave it at a civilian ass whooping.

What a crazy post.

Your the first to complain about police abuse...lol.

But this is ok because the officer pretended he was a civilian?

And if the kid doesn't want to sue the officer should just get a slap on the wrist?

Um, if the cop does something wrong they should get in trouble regardless if there are any charges pressed.

You must have a very liberal mentality...

Police don't call people son and say let's throw hands.
Ghetto cop, there are a ton

Last edited:

Skill or testing scores no longer mean much.
It's getting worse at the college level, perfect grade students with ever extra curricular activity are being denied to colleges just based on their race.

They need to take lower skilled and lower grade students to keep things diverse .
Most effected are the oriental students. Kids who devoted their entire lives towards college , perfect scores in every way. Denied college while other lesser skilled are accepted.

One student wrote what more he could have done to get in, and the reply was a beating around the bush response that they fill colleges now based on race rather then skill.

"I ain't from Mexico, you stupid [expletive]!" Officer Rosario fires back

SJW Bitches - "He should be fired for this alone! Not for swearing at a kid, but for culturally appropriating Mexican's appearances!"

I know one cop who has done this, think the scene from End of Watch. He said it was one of his biggest regrets in his career.

He threw down with a dude he grew up with on the streets. Guy told him he wasn't shit without the badge and gun. Took off his belt and badge and kicked the dudes ass. This was probably in the late 90s.
If the cop had been defeated, would he have taken it like a man or would he have arrested him later do you think?

I know one cop who has done this, think the scene from End of Watch. He said it was one of his biggest regrets in his career.

He threw down with a dude he grew up with on the streets. Guy told him he wasn't shit without the badge and gun. Took off his belt and badge and kicked the dudes ass. This was probably in the late 90s.

I was so certain that Sticks was gonna be able to take The Seagull.

I don't have a problem with it. If the kid's father had done his job, then the boy would know how to behave and respect cops.

He learned a valuable lesson.

Too many homo judges and shameless lawyers out there. People need a thumping every now and then.

Some punk can call me every name in the book but if I smack him once, they threaten me with jail. It's complete bullshit.
People need a good thumping every now and then... shit son, never has a truer word been spoken.

I’ve no problem with what the popo did.

This cop was awesome..

What a terrible job they have, putting up with pieces of shit every single day.

Fucking pig! That poor kid was probably going to cure cancer one day and solve the worlds problems, but will now likely suffer some hurt feelings!

officer should have thicker skin. Not up to him to teach the kid that particular lesson. Dude probably shouldnt be a cop

Should have just shot him.

Back