What is your "type" of woman ?

Great runner, likes Mexican food, the Hallmark channel, German Shorthaired Pointers, Luke Bryan music, and being outdoors.

I generally like girls who are petite, similar height or shorter, and works out. Personality wise what matters the most is her ability to be present with me. Being open-minded and able to talk about things she disagrees with is cool too. Confidence is good too.
Petite girls are common where I'm from and many are starting to work out more, everything else is harder to find.

Wow that brings back memories.

Pale, light eyes, and in good shape. Petite with a sporty body.

I don't have a preference. Soon as you show me what I would write down,i could go for something completely different.

I like then to value taking the road they want over the easy rode. Line persuing the career they want over a more safe option.

Physically strong, so I don't have to hold their hand through adventure's

And confident enough in her looks to not try to compete with every other women every second of the day. No makeup when its workout time, stuff like that.

And just let me see that smile. It's such a hard life, let us just enjoy each other's company

Women who never wear make-up and aren't too conventional.

I'll know it when I see it; crazy to me that you guys keep a lists like this.

I met a girl recently that I love. Last month I was sure I would never be married and was happy going my own way. Now I know that I love this girl and she told me that marriage is important to her so if that's what she wants, I will do it. She's everything that I like physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I think she's the one. We've only been on 2 dates but we've probably spent 15 hours on the phone in the last couple weeks. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I don't think so.

her name must be Rosemary
her writing has to be honest
& she can never forget the years she's lost.

Last edited:
Physically I prefer dark hair. A good beard is a huge plus. I like tattoos and glasses.
Body type's not that important tbh. Most guys i've dated have been skinny but in good shape though.

A good sense of humour is the most important thing to me. I like when guys have a hobby or something they're just really passionate about. If he can cook i will swoon imediately lol

I like old school style women,you know,the type that was born with a vagina.

genetically female,with a pulse,over the legal age of consent in whatever country I'm in at the time.

Pics would have demonstrated better but I'm to lazy.

5 '3 or shorter....perky B's, tiny waste, and a relatively big ass and legs but fit and tight. 115 lbs or less...usually brunette.

My wife is all these things except blonde

I met a girl recently that I love. Last month I was sure I would never be married and was happy going my own way. Now I know that I love this girl and she told me that marriage is important to her so if that's what she wants, I will do it. She's everything that I like physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I think she's the one. We've only been on 2 dates but we've probably spent 15 hours on the phone in the last couple weeks. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I don't think so.
Isnt love grand? :)

Body and looks aside, a great sense of humor goes along way with me.

I prefer nice lips and a tight snatch

Pics would have demonstrated better but I'm to lazy.

5 '3 or shorter....perky B's, tiny waste, and a relatively big ass and legs but fit and tight. 115 lbs or less...usually brunette.

My wife is all these things except blonde

That's my wife you just described. She is a chef and a horny Brazilian too. She loves to work too. I ain't complaining.

I also like just about every other type of woman, but the latinas are my favorite.

As long as your not a white girl.... (I'm a Hacist)

Back