What KIND of fighter do you think will be the next UFC mega-star????

A Bud Light drinking genderqueer fighter that holds the men's and women's BW title at the same time

24b47d7e376f4814bc8dbba7bf59a359_xl.jpg

Found one!

After Saturday night's performance, Jiri

a blonde female pro wrassler from ireland. there, that pretty much covers all the bases.

I think maybe a guy like Topuria if he keeps winning all his fights. He talks the right amount of shit, but doesn't try too hard, has a fun style, doesn't look like a fucking goblin, doesn't really have anything wrong with him.

Guy like Aspinall if he becomes champ and keeps winning, especially in the UK.

If Strickland just kept winning and dialed down the crazy talk I could actually see him becoming enormous, like 'the relatable guy'

A male fighter who wears lipstick, nail polish and supports the milion genders out there.

Dana's not handing that platform to anyone anymore. Plenty of mini stars allowed who won't outshine the company and leave for greener pastures.

Probably someone from Armenia or a Eastern European countries with low cost of living with a rich judo/sambo/wrestling culture for grappling and abundant in boxing.

UFC wants to save money as much as they like to make it. So they will probably have someone from a poor country that also has a decent grappling culture. A UFC scout may perhaps be inclined to visit those countries, a sign them to a contract, bring them to Vegas with promise that he will be able to feed his family and loved ones and bring honor to his home country.

It would be a win win situation because the west has had a shift in culture in terms of being a fighter is not really revered or admired but the main issue is economy since everything is too expensive and famous MMA fighters of recent times clashing with the UFC while YouTubers are celebrating as pop culture hero's of modern times. Also during the GSP, Hughes era, you never had fighters feud with the UFC aside from the Shamrocks. Everyone loved being in the UFC and it was like a badass exclusive club to be a part of.

Also during the GSP, Hughes era, you never had fighters feud with the UFC aside from the Shamrocks. Everyone loved being in the UFC and it was like a badass exclusive club to be a part of.
If you believe that, you weren't paying attention.

Dana's not handing that platform to anyone anymore. Plenty of mini stars allowed who won't outshine the company and leave for greener pastures.

He never did in the first place. MMA's biggest stars were self made. Conor did get tons of freebies but he also delivered on the goods. Fedor is famous without talking trash and without the UFC. I remember threads about Conor while he was fighting in cage warriors. Ronda was self made and already famous in strikeforce. Nick Diaz was in the UFC first but he became very famous during his strikeforce run and his feud with KJ Noons and his win over Paul Daley and Frank Shamrock. Colby had to talk shit because he was going to get cut.

The only people Dana truly promoted were Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, GSP, BJ Penn and Chuck Liddell. Those guys got primetime shows and like a million countdowns and TUF airtimes. With Rich, they were trying to show that cage fighters are classy and respectful and not some vicious animals and Hughes was Dana's

With YouTubers, we are seeing that its best to handle your own marketing and not sign with UFC.

If you believe that, you weren't paying attention.

BJ Penn did, I remember that and that is why he went to K-1 but the thing is though, I suppose I should correct myself, fighters did feud with the UFC as did Tito being the biggest example but for most parts, due to it being the 2000s, it was pre-social media and everything was done behind the scene.

A striker with a shit ground game that's loud and obnoxious and prefers twitter over getting better.

Hope that WWE Studios Inc. will make more movies and put in a few young UFC fighters in and we make a superstar of a few of them.

Back