What KIND of fighter do you think will be the next UFC mega-star????

Sorry sherbro I'm 42 now and although I prob could destroy at least 3/4th of em, not really planning to try <Moves>
That's ok man. I'm sure you're making mils and banging tens anyway.
I'd give it a shot myself but there's no way I can drop down to 265. My bone density is too dense.

Someone a lot like Ngannou.

Crazy power, intelligent, high self-esteem, great back story, respectful, not a PoS, aka a sponsors dream.

It is going to be a woman :)

Ronda 2.0 Can violently finish girls with ease and also looks like a super model :D

their next star will start calling all their attacks as they use them and yell things like haduken or kamehameha on their ko strikes

But how could someone become a star without anyone seeing them fight?
Is this question rhetorical? Self promotion. It literally took the Paul Brothers from two dudes who didn't wanna work to fighting Anderson Silva.

8e51b-16688497429651-1920.jpg
It's possible. He's got a an ace up his sleeve with that last name.

The last few years have seen shit-talkers hog the limelight, treading the same waters that Chael and Conor paved. Guys like Suga, and Izzy are the big stars at the moment, but the act is slowly tiring.
With more of these types using this strategy, it's a law of diminishing returns.

So what kind of fighter do you envision having the next big UFC career?

My guess is the fans (Mainstream fans anyways), will be captivated by an 80's-esque Tyson/early 00's Fedor. A quiet killer who is a destroyer who barely uses a ground game, doesn't really do interviews, or say's very little. Someone with mystique, as opposed to social media celebration.
Periera is proof of this.

Is this question rhetorical? Self promotion. It literally took the Paul Brothers from two dudes who didn't wanna work to fighting Anderson Silva.
They were on disney.... they were already famous and rich ...

They were on disney.... they were already famous and rich ...
Believe they started out as nobodies prior to that, bud. They spun playing around on their phones into every success they have today.

The last few years have seen shit-talkers hog the limelight, treading the same waters that Chael and Conor paved. Guys like Suga, and Izzy are the big stars at the moment, but the act is slowly tiring.
With more of these types using this strategy, it's a law of diminishing returns.

So what kind of fighter do you envision having the next big UFC career?

My guess is the fans (Mainstream fans anyways), will be captivated by an 80's-esque Tyson/early 00's Fedor. A quiet killer who is a destroyer who barely uses a ground game, doesn't really do interviews, or say's very little. Someone with mystique, as opposed to social media celebration.

I reckon the next major break out megastar will probably have an extremely well-manicured public profile and probably do big shit in the charity sector.

It has to be someone who transcends the sport aspect, so I think a philanthropist type who is a great motivational speaker could be the one.

Not even kidding.

A lot of people would want a character like that to lose, but outside the sport it would catch on.

Even Fight Games it's all about story, 2 Guys fighting without a backstory it's boring we need to know why they fight.
2 guys fighting is not boring if you actually enjoy fighting (MMA) as a sport.

If you appreciate Martial Arts: MuayThai, JiuJitsu, Wrestling, Karate... etc
Then it's just fun to see them fight.

I don't need a story to watch Lakers VS Celtics.

I don't need a press conference to enjoy Djokovic VS Nadal

You do, cause you're not really a fan.

2 guys fighting is not boring if you actually enjoy fighting (MMA) as a sport.

If you appreciate Martial Arts: MuayThai, JiuJitsu, Wrestling, Karate... etc
Then it's just fun to see them fight.

I don't need a story to watch Lakers VS Celtics.

I don't need a press conference to enjoy Djokovic VS Nadal

You do, cause you're not really a fan.

Getting fight fans to watch isn't going to make you a huge star. You need to bring in new fans.

The current strategy for promoting the biggest pos they can find only brings back old fans who want to see them lose. You need someone who outsiders want to support and see succeed.

a very well rounded fighter that can win 15 fights in a row

I hope the next star in MMA isn't in the UFC.
biggest star will always be in the biggest org

you just need to wait for the ufc to collapse
its going to be a very long time

Getting fight fans to watch isn't going to make you a huge star. You need to bring in new fans.

The current strategy for promoting the biggest pos they can find only brings back old fans who want to see them lose. You need someone who outsiders want to support and see succeed.
One FC is succeeding just fine without their fighters acting like pieces of shit.

Martial Arts is a big part of a lot of asian cultures. Emphasis on 'Arts'.

Muay Thai doesn't even start until there's a Wai Kru ceremony. It means paying respect to the master (mentor/teacher).

Karate, Taekwondo, Judo... starts and ends with bowing to your opponent.

We're good here in Asia man. One is making MMA classy and cool like Pride did.

Back