what should I do in Norway?

I never made it that far north when I was there, should be able to go check out some killer whales. Although, they may be done for the season.

If not, I recommend taking some mushrooms and listening to Heilung through some amazing headphones while you wander in the wilderness
Had to google Heilung. If I had more time, I might actually do this. I could also see a psychodelic boat tour of the fjords.

Find a hot woman and offer her money to show you a good time? Sounds like you would be soliticing a ho, but your intention is to hire a local tour guide.

Scandinavian Prostitutes is the only right answer.

Find a hot woman and offer her money to show you a good time? Sounds like you would be soliticing a ho, but your intention is to hire a local tour guide.

Lol this has been the most common answer. I honestly didn’t know that was a thing in Norway.

Tromsø is very cold this time of year. Are you sure you are prepared for this shit?

Also. Come to Fauske and do some sparring and drilling with us.

Thai/kickboxing sparring on Tuesday, Dirty boxing and striking with takedowns on Thursday

Norway checks out

images

Looks like a superior version of Paige Vanzant.

The correlation between latitude and temperature is not that simple. The temperature in Tromsø today was/is/will be between 25F/-4C and 34F/1C. Winnipeg: between 12F/-11C and 30F/-1C, although Winnipeg is about 1380 miles further south. 25F/-4C isn't even really cold either.

I would like to catch a local metal show, ngl. I don’t have much time though. Honestly, probably gonna catch the cable car ride and try to see some northern lights.

I''m into metal so this would be first on my itinerary, worth doing, certainly a big cultural thing over there even if you're not into metal.

Back