what should I do in Norway?

Tromsø huh. Better bring some warm clothes.
I believe they have some kind of a place build entirely out of ice.
Hotel or something

Edit: that might be somewhere else, they do have the polar museum though if thats in your interests.

Outstanding, Tromsø is my hometown and the legend began. Check out the cable car for the view, take a dip from the floating sauna by the docks in the city center and go to Blå Rock for famous beer and burger (I know you love them, it's ok) and Verdensteateret for a cool lounge. Taxi queue is where the violence happens and people from Tromsø love the after parties if you meet the right crowd.

Tromsø huh. Better bring some warm clothes.
I believe they have some kind of a place build entirely out of ice.
Hotel or something

Edit: that might be somewhere else, they do have the polar museum though if thats in your interests.

Yea it’s looking to be about 20 F right now, so I gotta be ready for that

Outstanding, Tromsø is my hometown and the legend began. Check out the cable car for the view, take a dip from the floating sauna by the docks in the city center and go to Blå Rock for famous beer and burger (I know you love them, it's ok) and Verdensteateret for a cool lounge. Taxi queue is where the violence happens and people from Tromsø love the after parties if you meet the right crowd.

Excellent suggestions. Thanks for sharing. And yes, I do love a good burger, no denying it. Any type of liquor or beer I should try?

In my country, we refer to Norwegians as "fjord monkeys" and their accent makes it sound like they are upset all the time.

Fantastic country, though, among the most beautiful on god's earth. Tromsø is in the far north, so maybe go on a cruise around the local fjords if you can find one.

In my country, we refer to Norwegians as "fjord monkeys" and their accent makes it sound like they are upset all the time.

Fantastic country, though, among the most beautiful on god's earth. Tromsø is in the far north, so maybe go on a cruise around the local fjords if you can find one.
I’ll definitely look into that. I’ve never been that far north, so I’m looking forward to seeing the landscape.

Norway checks out

images

I never made it that far north when I was there, should be able to go check out some killer whales. Although, they may be done for the season.

If not, I recommend taking some mushrooms and listening to Heilung through some amazing headphones while you wander in the wilderness

The main answer is obviously: Try to bang Norweigan chicks.

Beautiful country with beautiful women. Then again... tall blondes are kind of my thing so YMMV.

The main answer is obviously: Try to bang Norweigan chicks.

Beautiful country with beautiful women. Then again... tall blondes are kind of my thing so YMMV.

TS is in luck, Tromsø is known as a promicious town with the number 1 rates of chlamydia in Norway. Even a half
assed sherbro who can only hoist close to 300 lbs in the bench can easily score

TS is in luck, Tromsø is known as a promicious town with the number 1 rates of chlamydia in Norway. Even a half
assed sherbro who can only hoist close to 300 lbs in the bench can easily score

The big C is curable. Small price to pay snoo snoo with a Norwegian Amazon goddess.

Back