What time period of your life do you feel nostalgic for?

80s

But I feel some nostalgia to a time before I was born. It seems like the 50s and 60s were a pretty cool time.

But the 80s had everything. Good music, home movies (VHS), answering machines in case you missed a call, cable TV/satellite even, good video games with Nintendo and Sega . . . We honestly didn't need more. Back then we felt we had everything. Overaccessability and the internet gave us too much, stole innocence, clogged our brains, made us 24/7 multitaskers with slow hard-drive some. I mean, I like a lot of it, but the 80's had enough.

Nostalgia =mid 80s. What I wish I could feel...60s. Besides the racial whatnots man...I swear I was meant to be born in that era

Mid 90's. Was in middle school/early high school. Had kick ass music, movies, and video games. Just had a blast during those years. That is my happy place.

the future, when I'm healthy and able to do what I want on a daily basis without interruption.

I am going to work sooooooooooooooo hard until I die, and I can't wait for that because I've been wanting it for so long. Fuck nostalgia, there are no good parts to my life, there is only the future.

giphy.gif

And I will be.

Something like:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
From around the ages of 18-21. I was at uni, worked nights with a number of friends. I was an adult, but still lived with my folks and had little responsibility.

I didn't have any health problems, slept from around 5am - 1pm. I was discovering a lot of the music and cinema that I still love the most.

Life was pretty sweet.

That's easy.,mid 90'- high school,music,"experiments",
freedom,pretty much
everything...

whenever i didn't have to pay bills and worry about what the hell is an adult supposed to do.

1992 when I was like under 5 years old and didn't have to worry about anything other than tying my shoes and not learning anything in school.

The 25 years that have followed have been a complete waste of time. Hopefully the next 25 or whatever are a bit better.

I think age 16 was the year... You had a meaningless job that paid just enough to but you what you needed, school was easy, you were shagging girls, hanging out with friends, drinking at regular parties, nil responsibilities!

I wish I could go back to when I was writing this post - I was so youthful then

I wish I could go back to when I was a kid. I was happy and not a fuck-up. Good times.

Back